UM Bands Tournament: Qualifying Pool 2

Which Band is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
This is a tournament of all bands that have a forum on UM or have previously had a forum on UM. As the Tournament Progresses, more details of the format will be revealed.
Please discuss the music and compare it to the other bands in the match. Inappropriate posts will result in your vote being disqualified. Also, please do not post a message just to tell others who you voted for. The votes can be viewed by any UM member.
Please refrain from plugging your favored bands in a match on another forum. This tournament is meant to discuss music, not have fanboys flock to a poll and spam others' discussion withoff-topic posts.

This poll is open for 24 hours.

in_flames_logo.jpeg

anathema.
i really like them, especially since when they have vincent cavanagh on vocals. and judgement is among my favourite albums ever :)

:lol:

The old In Flames logo says everything for me. I first heard Hammerfall, then I heard In Flames, and if not for this, I would probably not be listening to all the music I do now. I love all of Jesper Stromblad's bands, and In Flames is my favorite band of all time. They also introduced me to Dark Tranquillity.

Steve

Of the two bands that I've heard of from these, Anathema made Judgement, which is better than In Flames making The Jester Race. :D

There are several bands here, but none measure up to In Flames. Why?
Lunar Strain
Subterranean
The Jester Race
Black Ash Inheritance
Whoracle
Clayman
The Tokyo Showdown
Reroute to Remain