UM.com welcomes the mighty Into Eternity!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Into Eternity to "official" status! I'm a big of these guys so it's great to have them on board. Also thanks to their web mistress Marlies for helping out in getting set up here. :worship:

Chat away! :headbang:

hehehe and it all started with your campaigne......

when i find some time i should go clear out or merge some old threads and start bumping some shit LOL (for new visitors.... this board was previously unofficial, so there's already a lot in here if you check older threads)

and hi to Stu :wave: - you do need to update that link in your description to .net ;) I'd like to get in touch with you, I'll probably need some info later on for the bandpages, and maybe you have a better (recent) picture for me? Aaaanyway.... email me at marlies@truemetal.org (or add me in msn) if you will :)

This is great for IE, people will definately learn of IE and know about them, excellent exposure for an excellent band.

The Honorary Canadian said:
Horns up to all the UM freaks as well as all of our regulars and friends from the previous forum. It's killer to be here and to be connected to such a kick-ass community! It's time to get deadly!

Adam
Honorary Canadian eh!! Thats Great!! Ill have an Honorary Canadian bong hit waitin for ya in Calgary! :headbang:

It is cool to see you guys on this board. It was killer to see you guys last year at Progpower. I look forward to seeing you guys live again sometime soon.

I know a couple of you guys dug my anti- numetal shirt :Spin
f796e5a9.jpg