UM.com would like to welcome Steel Prophet!

Fucking sweet, it's about time! I've been checking their website for the last few months for an update to no avail.

Always been a fave. And I'm one of the few in my circles that enjoyed Beware, regardless of the production. And yeah, I've gone on record as saying D'Priest's "Ride You Through the Night" song jams, so what!!

Welcome boys, be sure to come see us at the Royal Carnage board, we are a lively bunch and there has been a Steel Prophet thread or three over there as well. :Spin:

Thanks for the welcome! In behalf of all the SP guys I'd like to say that they are thrilled to have their new forum here... I am sure they will all be signing in to UM soon for discussions answers to questions etc :)
Thanks Deron! Great job as always w/the forum :worship:

Hawk said:
So why is it that the Steel Prophet Picture above the forum is linked to the Into Eternity web page? o_O

:lol: I don't know! Ask Deron about that... maybe the SP guys are fans? *scratches head* :err:

Anyway, the new SP website will be up soon... the address is www.steelprophet.net should be up in a few days, in the meantime visit Into Eternity :tickled:

How cool to visit our new forum and see there has already been a lot of traffic! Thanks for the welcome everybody, especially Deron. It's a pretty happening community you've got here, and I was completely unaware of it until days ago. If anyone has any questions just fire away. The other guys should be joining us shortly.

Thanks for fixing that Deron :tickled:

Oh, hey Steve... I see you already made it to your own forum... welcome :loco: :headbang:

Hey Steve! Long time no write. So how is the band? I heard some good things about the writing process :). What direction the new album is going to get.

Hope to see you guys back in Europe soon. Its been to long!

Papa Josh said:
First question I have is when are you coming back to Houston? Last time I saw you guys was with Helstar at Cardis. I have some pretty cool pics from the show a buddy of mine took.

Second would be when is there gonna be some new material?

Could you post some of those photos? That would be cool to see! :D

Papa Josh said:
First question I have is when are you coming back to Houston? Last time I saw you guys was with Helstar at Cardis. I have some pretty cool pics from the show a buddy of mine took.

Second would be when is there gonna be some new material?

Well, don't know when we'll be back in Houston. Glad you caught the show at Cardi's that was a pretty cool gig. New material is being written right now; seven songs and more coming!

Hawk said:
Hey Steve! Long time no write. So how is the band? I heard some good things about the writing process :). What direction the new album is going to get.

Hope to see you guys back in Europe soon. Its been to long!

Hey Hawk nice to hear from you again! Yes, we have to get back to Europe one of these years... I'm going to start an update thread about the latest stuff, so look for that Homey.

stevekachinsky said:
Hey Hawk nice to hear from you again! Yes, we have to get back to Europe one of these years... I'm going to start an update thread about the latest stuff, so look for that Homey.

I just saw it. Excuse me for saying this, but actually I was glad to read the big news. Congrats man. I hope the search for the defo SP vocalist is over.

Now go and work your ass of in getting your new album out in the streets! :tickled:

As for playing Europe, you better contact the people of Wacken when you have some material they could listen to. They'll book you in a sec! :headbang:
Wacken 2006 here comes Steel Prophet!

Hawk said:
Wacken 2006 here comes Steel Prophet!

Maybe us fans can work on this? That's a great idea! :headbang:
You know send like a promo package to a contact @ the festival once the new album is out and the label is sorted...