UM.com would like to welcome Steve Smyth to the family!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com is happy to announce Steve Smyth has opened a forum here with us! Many of you know Steve currently handles guitar duties along side Jeff Loomis in Nevermore, as well as having his instrumental project The EssenEss Project.

Welcome Steve!

MetalAges said:
UltimateMetal.com is happy to announce Steve Smyth has opened a forum here with us! Many of you know Steve currently handles guitar duties along side Jeff Loomis in Nevermore, as well as having his instrumental project The EssenEss Project.

Welcome Steve!
Special thanks to you Deron for bringing us on! I am very proud to join the UM family, and love the look of this forum! AWESOME! Thanks man!:headbang: :worship:
Special thanks to Ms.A for putting her assistance in putting this together, and thanks for helping to make it look cool!!!:headbang: :kickass:
I would like to thank eveyrone who has "keyed in" to our new location for my forum, one which I hope will grow even bigger than the last one, and one in which we all can enjoy ourselves just as much as we did at the "old" forum.
Expect me to lurk around here a lot more in the coming months, and though we'll lose quite a bit of the "old forum" threads we had, keep in mind we can always start some new ones, and I would prefer to keep as many of the same subject we had as before, and hope to see all you you who had joined my forum in the past, here on the new one! METAL!!!
:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:( the only drinking and smoking I can do anymore! ha ha)

Heyy, welcome to UM, Steve and various crew. This is a pretty awesome looking forum. Good job on the color scheme, Deron.

Hope to annoy you folks as much as I do on Murphy, Sneap's forum and the Neverboard :)

Glad to see you got another board Steve. I mainly used that old board, cause the UM boards tend to get somewhat hostile in nature, hopefully we can have some of that same tact in this forum.

How you feeling? Hopefully good. :headbang:

Really missed you at the Jaxx show......

Devy_Metal said:
there should be a simple rule:

if you weren't registered on the old board.........you cant come to the new one!!!!!!!

I don't know if I would go that far, how bout, "if your a dick, don't post". BTW, not aimed at anyone.. :)