UM.com would like to welcome Steve Smyth to the family!

Souls of Black said:
I don't know if I would go that far, how bout, "if your a dick, don't post". BTW, not aimed at anyone.. :)

I have to agree, I shyed away from the UM forum for various reasons. I hope those particular reasons don't find me over here!

but great to hear from you Steve - you're in my thoughts a lot!

G

I had to sign up again, I WAS "Mark" with the Heartwork cover as my avatar in case your couldnt figure out what my screen name meant.

Anyway, i was a bit pissy at first, but now that all your familliar faces are back, im starting to warm up to the place.

PS. Hey steve, i guess it wont be so bad not being able to drink or smoke because Warrel doesnt either, so you wont be the only Sober one!

I know guys, it's not going to be as "private" as the old one was, but hey, we're all pretty smart people, and I believe we can always outwit an idiot when/if one comes along, right?
I know it's gonna suck that some of you won't be able to get your avatar totally back to what it was; maybe you'll come up with a way to make it even more killer than it was before!
Intelligent, cool people, all of you are, and I hope you all come "back" with us, and stay a while, and hang here!:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: ( There's the only drinking and smoking I do now, Mark! )

Man, I miss the old forum already! We had much fun there :)
Anyway, this is a new start, congrats Steve and Ms.A!!! It rocks!

BTW, I'm Tzabill from the old board and I'm thinking of registering again! :D

Steve, I wish you all the best!

[_NevermorE_] said:
Man, I miss the old forum already! We had much fun there :)
Anyway, this is a new start, congrats Steve and Ms.A!!! It rocks!

BTW, I'm Tzabill from the old board and I'm thinking of registering again! :D

Steve, I wish you all the best!

Awww... so nice to see ya here, Tzabill! We missed ya!

Well, i am sammysatan from the old forum :lol: (Missy. A, thanks for the ol' sub name!).

Really miss the old forum... but hey... life goes on :heh:

Usually stay away from the 'kid fest' that is Ultimate Metal... but i follow my bro's... and thats that! :kickass:

I'm going to have a hell of a time remember who's who! But I'm glad to see some familiar faces :)

smiley_guitar.gif

Steve Smyth said:
I know guys, it's not going to be as "private" as the old one was, but hey, we're all pretty smart people, and I believe we can always outwit an idiot when/if one comes along, right?
I know it's gonna suck that some of you won't be able to get your avatar totally back to what it was; maybe you'll come up with a way to make it even more killer than it was before!
Intelligent, cool people, all of you are, and I hope you all come "back" with us, and stay a while, and hang here!:headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: ( There's the only drinking and smoking I do now, Mark! )

Finally got some time to drop some words :)
Yep, it`s good to know that there will be no more problems with hacking probably, so it`s great that UM holds your board Steve :headbang:
As you say, it aint gonna be as much private board as it was back then on your site but on the other hand bigger exposure = more minds opened for you as a player and all the bands/projects you`re participating in :headbang:

And the most important thing - we are still with you in this tough time to go thru :headbang: You can make it :headbang:

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Finally got some time to drop some words :)
Yep, it`s good to know that there will be no more problems with hacking probably, so it`s great that UM holds your board Steve :headbang:
As you say, it aint gonna be as much private board as it was back then on your site but on the other hand bigger exposure = more minds opened for you as a player and all the bands/projects you`re participating in :headbang:

And the most important thing - we are still with you in this tough time to go thru :headbang: You can make it :headbang:

HOORAH! Tommy, you're here!