UM Fantasy Football League 2014

It would be sweet justice for that game I lost by .3 points.

TY Hilton is doubtful though, so swapping him out means Prophets is now expected to win by 1.35 points.

I just hope it is a close game and both of our teams play towards their potential. I don't want someone to win the championship because one team shits the bed like some weeks.

...and Drew Brees has his lowest scoring game of the year. Wtf man.

Also according to this Arian Foster threw a TD pass?

I'm happy to repeat. I think the competition this year was a lot better than last year for whatever reason. Last year Bell was my ace in the hole, this year was Beckham. Murray wound up paying off, and I was concerned as anyone in the live draft knows. I was like "Please don't get hurt this year!". He almost cost me at the end though, but he got that little 1 yd TD. Wound up being a/the difference maker.

Until Beckham came on I was weak at WR otherwise. Marshall was hurt/unpredictable, as was Edelman. RB was my bread and butter, but injury struck there also with Jennings and then later Murray. Rivers started hot and faded right when Romo started picking up. Worked out well. I think I used Romo/Rivers last year like this.

So close. If Brees had his previous worst game of 25 points, instead of his new low of 20 points, I would have won. If he had matched his point total of any previous game, I would have won. But what ifs could go on and on I suppose. Congrats.

It hasn't been sounding like it. Our participating was down quite a bit this past season, and we had a couple stop paying attention during the season.