UM Fantasy Football League 2014

I've got some tough player matchups next week and Neph has some favorable looking ones. Definitely on edge. I think I'd have rather gone against brooks. At least the GF didn't win amirite? lol

Better lucky than good!

Last year I scored the second most amount of points and missed the playoffs. However it shakes out, it has been fun. I do regret dropping Brady back at the beginning of the season. If I could go back I would try to trade him for a good receiver.

Better lucky than good!

Last year I scored the second most amount of points and missed the playoffs. However it shakes out, it has been fun. I do regret dropping Brady back at the beginning of the season. If I could go back I would try to trade him for a good receiver.

Brady hasn't been all that, he's sat on my bench almost the entire season and Brees has outpeformed him 8 times out of 10. I don't think you would've gotten much for him at that point anyways, a lot of people were saying he was washed up because the Patriots were 2-2 or something ridiculous. Still yeah I don't think I would just drop him like that. I agree on fantasy football, better lucky than good.

Someone could've been a total homer and picked up a bunch of backup RBs at the start of the season, and scored a crazy amount of points due to all the injuries this year.

I had planned to pick up Baltimore defense and drop KC on Monday morning but got beaten to the punch by Neph. I have a feeling that will be my undoing this week.

[EDIT] You know, I'll trade you Brady for Cutler so you can beat Prophets, if you trade back before I face you next week ;)

No fool, you're going up against zerostatic.

Wait what? I thought it worked like actual NFL seedings. Lowest seed plays highest seed. Damn, I'm gonna get destroyed if you keep putting up 190+. I did have one week like that...

Weird. I thought the same thing about the seeding. I guess technically I had the chance to play the 3 seed, whereas Baroque was going to be guaranteed to play a lower seed than that. But zerostatic rocked out, so....

Looks like my team is peaking at the right time. Hope that carries on over into the next week. Shaping up to be the big 1-2 showdown.

Yahoo has me winning by 25. Based on how these guys performed this season, I'd say I win by about 5-10 though. It's gonna be close, but Brees has consistently put up 35-40+ this season.

T.Y. Hilton might be out too, not quite the same but it leaves me with a big question mark at WR.

It's shaping up to be a great matchup, rank 1 vs. rank 2. And we're projected within 1 point of each other.

Right now that is with Murray playing. Word coming out of Dallas sounds encouraging, but still nothing official. Right now I think you have the edge due to the defenses you're going against.

I just hope it is a close game and both of our teams play towards their potential. I don't want someone to win the championship because one team shits the bed like some weeks.