UM Fantasy Football League 2014

I made bad choices at TE and K. Brady my backup QB outperformed Brees. Lynch underperformed by 9 points. And STILL.

Could have been well over 200. But I beat the projected points by 60 points, and beat the previous league record for scoring by 47 points. GG!

When it comes to the kicker, always take the guy who is on the team with the best offense, even if he's not actually the best kicker available. You want somebody who's going to have as many PATs and field goal attempts as possible. Catanzaro is a bad choice as Arizona is 30th in total offense.

When it comes to the kicker, always take the guy who is on the team with the best offense, even if he's not actually the best kicker available. You want somebody who's going to have as many PATs and field goal attempts as possible. Catanzaro is a bad choice as Arizona is 30th in total offense.

Sound advice. Yeah my reasoning was SF kicked a ton of field goals against Phi, and Arizona having offensive issues would lead to more field goals instead of PATs. PATs vs field goals is a big difference, for example even with the Steelers crazy game today, the kicker only scored 8 points because it was mostly PATs. I'm terrible at picking Ks though so I have no room to debate. I was just looking at records, I have the record for least points from kickers this season.

Tough break Beats. You would've beaten any other team, any other week with that score, including mine.

Brooks I thought you had that too. Btw I just realized lol, are you named after Ahmad Brooks #55 on the 49ers?

Tough break Beats. You would've beaten any other team, any other week with that score, including mine.

Brooks I thought you had that too. Btw I just realized lol, are you named after Ahmad Brooks #55 on the 49ers?

I'm pretty sure his username is a reference to Derrick Brooks.

Capture.jpg

e793084bc9e3a1fc0f8498b0082821583f4b24811ea8aa9ff0e9326778a4483e.jpg

I guess this season is karma for being commissioner and having the first pick.

Well if I wanted to really be a faggot I'd drop everyone's players and redo my team accordingly.

I have until Sunday morning to do something.

Also, as a side note, there are several times over the years where I haven't started a kicker on certain weeks so I can keep certain players. Others can vouch for this. Watch me win. That would be hilarious.

It was probably a homer decision to drop Dwayne Allen for Vernon Davis, since I own a Davis jersey. But I think he has a good chance to return to form after the bye week this week. He was targeted several times vs the Rams a couple weeks ago. Dwayne Allen only had 1 catch last week when Luck was throwing all over the place. Granted the 1 catch was a touchdown, but I doubt he'll continue to get those every week. The Colts use him as a blocker much more often than as a receiver.

I am getting royally screwed by the football gods after such good fortune to begin the year. Weeks of negative points from defense ends and instead Rivers totally shits the bed and gets hurt. wtf.

The best of a bunch of bad options. I lucked out not even noticing it was Rivers bye week or I would have had Dalton in. Hope Tannehill does better.

Damn, who would have thought Romo would have been the superior start this week. >< I hope they stop throwing to Bryant in the 2nd half and stop handing it to Murray.

Edit: OMG Arizona may have just saved my ass. Come oooooooon Marshall.