UM Fantasy Football League 2014

Yeah I could have made a couple of different starts, but Graham and Jennings both getting hurt early on killed me, while Foster ran wild. My only chance is Lynch pulls a hamstring in pregame warmups lol. I knew it was going to be a tough matchup regardless given the player v teams this week.

Almost won a game this week.:lol:

My running backs and QB delivered this week, but I'm not getting much help from my wide receivers or tight ends.

Anyone interested in trading a wide receiver for Montee Ball? :lol:

Maybe next week I will get my first win. :kickass:

I've kept only my first 5 draft picks on the roster. And the 5th is only seeing the bench. Guess I didn't draft so well this year. The first 4 rounds were good though. Lynch, Brees, Foster, Brown.

so NFL.com convinced me to start Eli on Brees' bye week... never again will I trust NFL.com's advice. -3 points from my QB in the 3rd quarter.

I was going to start Brady.

Damn, Zero has me scared now coming into this week. Ozz's difficulties have definitely cemented my opinion about 1st place in FF drafting, when the order flips from round to round. The interesting thing is pts scored has Ozz right in the middle of the pack. The pts just aren't coming at the right time - or his opponents are blowing up on him.