UM Fantasy Football League 2014

Technically I would have won with any of my week outputs, but you did have a subpar week from some players. Then again Luck went off so that sort of evens it out. I still like think your team is one of the top 3. If I can squeak by Nephs, barring injuries, I feel pretty good about finishing as a first seed.

You stole my idea Dak. I was gonna pick up Pittsburgh. Glennon is starting so it shouldn't be as bad as McClown, but the Buc's are still a train wreck.

Comes down to how Drew Brees does for me. I might lose because of the Bears defense getting -8 points though. I think if Brees throws at least 2 TDs I'm good.

I was busy and not watching the game and I check the fantasy app at halftime and was like WHAT? lol. Then spent the last quarter of the game going "Please dont kick field goals".

I was so irritated you took McCoy first.....and apparently that was to my benefit. Who could have guessed the Eagles line would be shot like this.

Your team isnt that bad either. Only 20ish pt difference between you and Neph. But you have had more scored against you. Just bad luck on matchups.

What do you think my chances are of winning this week? I like how Antonio Brown and Steve Smith Sr. are panning out, but they don't have the best match ups this week. And you have Murray.

If Marshawn Lynch does anything it looks like I'm going to beat mr. undefeated. Knock on wood.

I knew I should have started Fred Jackson instead of Crabtree though.