UM forum Mix Tape

Gorerotted - Stab me 'Til I Cum (great mid section, very catchy yet heavy)
Screamin' Daemon - The Big Ripper sings Sadisitic Rape (amusing Peter Sutcliffe ditty; think Impaled Nazarene meets Macabre)
Dominus - Final Journey (From "the first 9" album I endlessly pimp)
Sabbat (UK) - For those who died, live (obskure live cut)
Blackstar - Instrumental (Except it isn't)
Carcass - Lavaging blah de blah (b/c every mix needs Carcass)
Anthrax - Medusa (live) (their best early track)
Acrimony - Million Year Summer (drink up, tune out)
Cathedal - North Berwick Witch Trials (Hail the Dorian)
Daemon - Pride (Did someone say Entombed?)
Motorhead - Overkill (You deserved it).

Better be worth it bro...this will put me over my dl limit... im down at 128 now for the next 9 days :lol:

hell yeh
that dominus song is pretty wicked, as well acrimony

not sure about Gorerotted though... cept for that cool mid section part

Danallica said:
Better be worth it bro...this will put me over my dl limit... im down at 128 now for the next 9 days :lol:
hell, i was on 56kb for like 3 years, and last month I got 128kb, so I'm kinda happy lol. Gonna try that thing too :cool:

~Neurotica said:
hell, i was on 56kb for like 3 years, and last month I got 128kb, so I'm kinda happy lol. Gonna try that thing too :cool:

Nice, we recently got adsl2+, so thats as fast as fuck, so when i get kicked back to 128 after goin over my dl limit im like fuck damn how did i live on 56 k. Spose its like once u get used to a really fast connection its hard to adapt back

You know that. :lol:

So come on Dan, track by track, what do ya think?

It would be nice to have a mix tape by all the regulars.

Danallica said:
Nice, we recently got adsl2+, so thats as fast as fuck, so when i get kicked back to 128 after goin over my dl limit im like fuck damn how did i live on 56 k. Spose its like once u get used to a really fast connection its hard to adapt back

Yea, everythings comparable. Now I'm really mad when i have to use 56kb sometimes, I'm just sitting and killing my nerves. And when I'm on 128, I'm like - "ooohh that what is heaven"... :lol:

That was a solid listen, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Don't think I can be bothered with a track by track analysis as I wasn't fully paying attention, the only thing; the Gorerotted song. I didn't like it either.

Nice stuff!

Carcassian said:
You know that. :lol:

So come on Dan, track by track, what do ya think?

It would be nice to have a mix tape by all the regulars.

alrighty...
Dominus- Final Journy :kickass:
Sabbat - for those who died - not bad, the quality isnt all that great though so cant really judge
Black star rising - instrumental - ive got the barbed wire Cd, not my fav track on there, but tis a cool track, my fav is sound of silence
Carcass - cant spell it - you know i love it dude :kickass:
Antrax - Medusa - not a huge fan of Antrax, never heard this one before, i do dig it, it gets one of these though :headbang:
Acrimony - Million year summer - :kickass:
Cathedral - You know i love that one as well man :kickass:
Motorhead - Overkill - one of my fav motor head songs, good to hear it again :headbang:
Daemon - Pride - sorry dude, dont dig it, the vox are really terrible
Goreroted - stab me till i cum - u gotta love that break down mid riff :kickass:
Screamin daemon - ahhhhh yeh... :erk:

Overall good work :kickass:

I shall endevour to do one myself in the near future :headbang:

Danallica said:
alrighty...
Dominus- Final Journy :kickass:
Sabbat - for those who died - not bad, the quality isnt all that great though so cant really judge
Black star rising - instrumental - ive got the barbed wire Cd, not my fav track on there, but tis a cool track, my fav is sound of silence
Carcass - cant spell it - you know i love it dude :kickass:
Antrax - Medusa - not a huge fan of Antrax, never heard this one before, i do dig it, it gets one of these though :headbang:
Acrimony - Million year summer - :kickass:
Cathedral - You know i love that one as well man :kickass:
Motorhead - Overkill - one of my fav motor head songs, good to hear it again :headbang:
Daemon - Pride - sorry dude, dont dig it, the vox are really terrible
Goreroted - stab me till i cum - u gotta love that break down mid riff :kickass:
Screamin daemon - ahhhhh yeh... :erk:

Overall good work :kickass:

I shall endevour to do one myself in the near future :headbang:

No love for the Daemon? Fair enough! I thought peeps would dig the Dominus though - it's one of my favourite "unsung hero" type albums, that one.

Carcassian said:
No love for the Daemon? Fair enough! I thought peeps would dig the Dominus though - it's one of my favourite "unsung hero" type albums, that one.

yeh i really like that kind of music, its a bit like some of those cahedral songs ove been listening to, and in the same vein as heartwork/swansong carcass

hey, what do i put as my recipients email when uploading on yousendit?