Um, Hi...... and stuff

Nightwish

New Metal Member
Mar 2, 2003
www.emeraldcrown.co.uk
I guess I'm supposed to say 'hi' before I jump right in, so... yeah, I'm saying hi. I suppose it would also be appropriate to tell a little about myself, so, ok, I'll do that too...

I'm an 18 yo femme from Vermont, USA. My favorite bands include, but are not limited to: Nevermore, Nightwish (obviously), Megadeth, Metallica, Overkill, Anthrax, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Iced Earth, Angel Dust, Manowar, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Ratt, and Cradle of Filth. I'm actually in a little project band that has no aspirations of stardom. We're unofficially referred to as 'Bloody Bread', but the name is subject to change on a weekly basis. It's pretty much just a joke band that's only purpose is giving the members an excuse to play weird, uncharacteristic shit and goof around. I guess that about sums it up.

Awwwww :)

Here are some hearts for you:

love-smiley-006.gif
love-smiley-007.gif
love-smiley-008.gif
love-smiley-009.gif
love-smiley-011.gif
love-smiley-015.gif
love-smiley-017.gif
love-smiley-019.gif
love-smiley-020.gif
love-smiley-021.gif

Lady of the Oracle said:
Russell's just jealous that he's not female too.. :lol:
If it makes Russell feel any better, for a long time I thought he was female....and after seeing his pic I still thought that... :D

:err:

(don't ban me)

Welcome Nightwish :)

Reactions: Rusty
:headbang: hey i dont know what i am doing, i just wanted to say hi, and i am now. i like long walks along the beach as well