UM is like Big Brother now!

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
I just found out that if you click on somebody's name to view their profile, this new software shows you exactly what they're doing... which thread they're viewing, if they're replying to a thread etc. Well, I for one am not comfortable with this invasion of privacy!!!

With the next software upgrade, UM could have like a trojan program that gains access to your webcams and all teh moderators can sit together in front of a computer screen and watch you Forbidden dancing around in the nude in front of your computer unaware that somebody is watching you. Is that what you want!

Guerrilla said:
With the next software upgrade, UM could have like a trojan program that gains access to your webcams and all teh moderators can sit together in front of a computer screen and watch you Forbidden dancing around in the nude in front of your computer unaware that somebody is watching you. Is that what you want!

" Welcome to the pleasure dome,
now take a seat,
the crowd is watching yooouuuuuu"

xxx Iris xxx
Turn and face the mirrooooooorrr...(read compuuuuuteeeeerrr :lol:)
the answers come, clear as glass!!
:p

Guerrilla said:

The best way to deal with anything like that is to install at least four Firewall programs, a random-number-generator encryption coder, anti-hacking counter virus and one big-mother automatic virus spreading program for anyone who manges to get past these.
Yes, you can do that.
Or simply turn off your webcam when ever you choose to dance around your house naked! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Pimp doesn't care if anyone can see what I's doing online, when people don't usually care what I's is doing in real life.
All Forums now do this, but at least Ultimate Metal.com just gives you a vague idea where people are and doesn't take you there straight away like some other Forums do.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack