The UM "Christmas Thread"

+VictimOfTheNight+

Aug 9, 2006
Ok guys, maybe you're not interested in this, and if it's true then I am sorry but I wanted to create a thread about Christmas (that obviously will die when X-Mas will be off, I know.. :p).
It doesn't matter if you think at X-Mas with a religious or commercial meaning... this thread is for everyone who likes Christmas, whichever way he/she likes it...
So, I invite you to post here greetings, thoughts, pics, stories.... anything you would like, related to this magic time of the year... :saint:
Ok, I start with my first greeting and wishes for you! :)
I've done this in the Italian Thread before, but today is a gooood day, so I put it here too... to bring here to you a lil' of atmosphere.... hope you like it!

Merry Christmas to all the UM people!!!

And now... I'll sing (my advice is that you should close your ears, guys! :lol:)
Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way.....

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!

Oh Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way...

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh!!

And I also made this 4 you...
(if you can't see it, you just update the page clicking on refresh, [right click] and it will work out)
http://www.*************/files/room42/1207143/christmas.bmp

Merry Christmas to you all... in an italian way! I love you, guys!
(and yes, for doing this, my mind is still like a 2 years old baby's mind... :p forgive me, but I'm crazy, you know!)

(if you don't like this thread you can let it die, no problem...)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5690457 said:
^Ouch, it's true: there's the Grinch... :cry:

But I'm the little Cindy Lou, so I'm not afraid.... Merry Christmas, Mr. Grinch! :saint: *said with baby voice*

I admire your bravery against me. For that, I will not steal your presents and I will let you have a great xmas. :cool:

Also, congrats on the 2 green boxes for your obviously high rep level. :loco:

WE'RE THE HATECREW WE STAND AND WE WON'T FALL!
MERRY XMAS TO NONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
......... :)confused:)

:lol: Happy Holidays mothatruckahs! YA-YOW!! Take care and have fun this season everyone!​

I admire your bravery against me. For that, I will not steal your presents and I will let you have a great xmas. :cool:

Also, congrats on the 2 green boxes for your obviously high rep level. :loco:

Thank you, Mitch the Grinch! :oops:
But I bet your rep level is high too, and then I repped you days ago!
And I'll try to give another rep to you as soon as possible, so you'll have 2 green boxes too, cause you deserve them! :)

WE'RE THE HATECREW WE STAND AND WE WON'T FALL!
MERRY XMAS TO NONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
......... :)confused:)

:lol: Happy Holidays mothatruckahs! YA-YOW!! Take care and have fun this season everyone!​

This is fantastic, Joe!! I read it while listening to the music and your words... fit to it perfectly!! :lol: You're a genius about poetry!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I wish you good times and all everyone :D

Merry Christmas to everybody.... yay!!!! :kickass: