Umm.. Charlie BEnante jaws documentary???

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
First off, Charlie is an authority on nothing. Well maybe drums and being an evil woman but certainly not jaws. What is the purpose of this? It's fake news to glorify an already dying career of a washed up metal band. I will say this. I can almost gaurentee Scott will thrive as a the new pet jew on VH1 and will eventually turn the power table on Charlie and leave him flat. Charlie, Your band is over and old but you REALLY look old. It's sad but you did it to yourself and your band. Your over and bitter and Scott is the only viable person in Scathrax. Maybe instead of complaining about touring you should have just done it. Maybe instead of hanging out with your conqubine in your bunk you should have signed the fans stuff. Maybe, I mean maybe everyone sees your a scumbag rockstar with a washed up career who complains about real rock stars cutiing in line at starbucks. More importantly I think people see this fake story as nothing more then keeping your name and Scathrax out in the public eye. Well, Charlie just want to thank you for reading this and thank you for not doing SOD anymore. Have fun with your jaws project.
I'm sure its great. NOT!

Actually as a jaws fan I do want to see this. But I really could care less if Charlie is in it or not. Charlie commenting on it would be the same as any of us commenting on it. He had nothing to do with the film he's just a fan who is somewhat famous.

i dont recall the last time i've gone out of my way to listen to anthrax... its just doesnt hold anything for me at the moment.

i actually just stream 4urocknmetal.com and listen to what the tracks are. i think i just want to listen to something different.

Jaws? I always thought Jaws was the lamest horror movie ever made. All I can say is i'm so pissed off at Anthrax, Fuck em. I got the classic stuff, That's all i'll listen to. Don't know about anyone else, But i'm enjoying the fuck out of this new Dimmu Borgir.

I dug JAWS when it came out. However, aren't documentaries usually reserved for non-fiction? How do you make a documentary about a fucking fish? What's next? Lassie? Do a friggin' documentary on Toonces for cripes sake.

The documentary is about the production and the wolrd wide influence that film has had on people. Lots of folks I know who are scientists, animal trainers etc etc, have taken there chosen careers in life because of that film.

The documentary is about the production and the wolrd wide influence that film has had on people. Lots of folks I know who are scientists, animal trainers etc etc, have taken there chosen careers in life because of that film.

And what in God's name does "Jaws" have to do with Charlie Benante? Are you sure it's not Scott Ian doing a documentary on "Jews...a VH1 production"?

I didn't get it, then I took a look on the Anthrax website and didn't get it, then looked at the sharkisstillworking website and I'm still not quite getting it. What's this all about?