Banned again from ANTHRAX board

Damn Muff Daddy!! don't break into a dance routine or change your name
or anything drastic like that!!

That wasn't at all what I was expecting, I figured we were going to war!
But alright, you made some valid points so I withdraw any offensive shit
that I either have or intended to throw at you.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
Newstead fucken rules, so does Voi Vod (their cover of Astonomy Domaine is probably one of the best covers by any band ever) so see T-Bag we do agree on a couple of things. Why I think NIK is/was an idiot is he only came to the Anthrax board to bash, his first post was a pile of crap. If he would have done the same thing here, we all would have trashed him.

If you dont like Anthrax thats fine with me, its not my band, and you not liking them does not make me pissed. I dont really care what you like or dont like. And I think he goes on VH-1 for the $$$$$, which is a smart thing to do, because money is good.

It's kind of funny how we all seem to be in the same mindset....
The only reason I came here was a good friend of mine told me that Billy
was reviewing demos...And I definetley wanted Sgt. D to check out my bands
disc so I sent it to him....And then kept checking to see what he thought.

I've NEVER played this chat room shit before, and don't play around with any
other one....It's like you said there's just something about this one that has
me checking it throughout the day while at work, The coolness of you guys
and the fact that we agree on most shit does help.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I cant stop writing on this board as genrally I agree with the mind set of most of the posters...unlike on the Anthrax board. but thats life so peace and respect...and remember were on BILLY'S board so better not be tooooo nice

I can't stop posting either man....I usually hate these kind of things but I find myself checking it daily throughout the day....Hmmmm probably because Billy rules and its really good for a laugh or some good ol shit talking and the main people that post seem to be really cool T-man, Bobo, Old School come to mind...Some people don't know how to read the part on Billy's site that says "Not for the easily offended" and cry like little girls....xxmetalheadxx and Szandor also come to mind

my thoughts exactly TMann, i just wish i had more time to check the board everytime i wanted to.......................

Same here brothers. The only other boards I check from time to time are Superjoint Ritual and Overkill's. I check Billy's board all day at work. My computer at home is shot so work is my only connection to the web.Its only because you motherfuckers are cool as shit. So thanx for making my day go faster.Party on my brothers of metal and mayhem. :D :D

Hell ya! I agree, I have to say that if any of you guys were ever in my town(although I wouldn't want anyone to have the displeasure of being in in Lansing...this place sucks) that i would definitely have no problem hanging out and boozing it up and listening to metal with ya guys......

I am bored out of my mind at work today, I keep thinking about the Ozzfest show that I am gonna go to and then that coming friday I am going to see Machine Head and Chimira with a bunch of friends and family for my brothers bachelor party....Its gonna be a good week. I don't know if anyone here likes Machine Head but this new album is the closest they have gotten back to Burn My Eyes. I HATE their last 2 albums...They pretty much sold out and tried to ride the nu-metal train and they were horrible at it but this new cd "through ashes to empires" is awesome...So it will definitely be a metal week full of Lamb of God, devil horns, Priest, Slayer, high fives, Machine Head, Sabbath, beer, strip clubs, good smoke, mosh pits, Every Time I Die, ringing ears, Black Label Society, hangovers and probably some puking.......I love America!!!!!

I don´t think Billy was banned from the Anthrax board. Why would he.
Nik´s post was a stated opinion (poorly) not a review.
Here I state my one:
ANTHRAX IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnieCzech said:
Here I state my one:

and you say nik has a poor opinion.......................

Sadam.jpg

johnnieCzech said:
Here I state my one:

They BAnned me- I can't post there under my account, hence being blocked by the bitches. You see I actually make it known that Buzzard is Billy Milano unlike 99 percent of the net bitches. So yes I am blocked. and Anthrax is over.