For the ANTHRAX board members..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I am not saying that I believe Joey Belladonna quit ANTHRAX. I am merely confirming that I also have heard the story for the last week. If it's true fine if it's not fine. I could careless either way.
As far as the lawsuit I hear its coming down the pike for ANTHRAX and Johnny Z and is simply this. I have heard from people that Johnny owes royalties to certain members of OVERKILL-former ANTHRAX members as well as ViOLENCE and Producers who WORKED on certain records. I could careless either way.
I will say this to the people on the ANTHRAX board. Joey B and I did a show together 2 years ago and he was totally a gentleman. 2 years ago on thanksgiving Franky did an interview for me when he was in town with HELMET, again it was good to see him. I have no beef with ANYONE who has not wronged me or other hard working people in the industry. If your scummy enough to lie and steal then reap the whirlwind...
I hope this helps people on the ANTHRAX message board understand what was said by me. Again- I did not start it I merely replied to it.
Thanks
MIlano

Cool.

It seems to me Anthrax (Charlie and Scott) have their heads so far up their collective ass. They probably screwed over Joey and he finally had it.

Thanks for clearing that up, Billy appreciate it:headbang:

I first posted your words on the Thrax board about the lawsuit and the Joey thing. I didn't intend it to be a Milano feeding frenzy.

I think criticism of Anthrax is anti-Semitic, since we all know they're the biggest Jew-fronted band in all of metal.