Stirring up trouble at Anthrax board

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
I was just over at the Anthrax board stirring up some trouble. It's fun...their responses are always so predictible...as if they actually know the guys personally and as if the band gives a shit about the fans anyway. No one can take any criticism...what a bunch of babies.

johnnieCzech said:
And what was your point, really?

My point is that nothing can be discussed, only defended. There seem to be no matters of opinion, only agree or be insulted. I make one comment on a thread an immediately it's you're a dick, or you're a fag instead of check this out or I see it this way. Well...I can be a dick right back. People can have opinions without it being seen as some ridiculous attack...I don't think it's cool...that's my point. What else is a message board for, but to express ideas and opinions...if someone wants to be an asshole, then I can play along with that as well...Hey, it passes the time while I'm slow at work.

i put down that Anthrax was o.k. with joey on vocals and some prick tried to question me like i should fall to my knees like he does.What a fucking douche bag