BOARD RULES - READ MOTHERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
OK, as I don't have enough time to flame all you trolls one at a time here's the board rules:

1) Board membership is a privilege, not a right.

2) We love opinions, we love bitching, we love John Bush. We love your mom. Keep shit on topic and punches above the belt. Personal attacks on Anthrax members or other board members of any type will not be tolerated.

3) First offense will probably result in me ripping you a new asshole. Second offense will get you warned by the take no shit metalheads at UltimateMetal.com who have more tattoos and fewer teeth than you do. Third offense you will be banned and continue to be banned. Go to BillyMilano.com where you're wanted and can all take collective solace in your hatred for all things Anthrax. Quit cluttering our board with your boring lame ass shit.

Love you long time,

Brentney Spears

Official Anthrax Bitch

Reactions: Jono
Brentney Spears said:
OK, as I don't have enough time to flame all you trolls one at a time here's the board rules:

1) Board membership is a privilege, not a right.

2) We love opinions, we love bitching, we love John Bush. We love your mom. Keep shit on topic and punches above the belt. Personal attacks on Anthrax members or other board members of any type will not be tolerated.

3) First offense will probably result in me ripping you a new asshole. Second offense will get you warned by the take no shit metalheads at UltimateMetal.com who have more tattoos and fewer teeth than you do. Third offense you will be banned and continue to be banned. Go to BillyMilano.com where you're wanted and can all take collective solace in your hatred for all things Anthrax. Quit cluttering our board with your boring lame ass shit.

Love you long time,

Brentney Spears

Official Anthrax Bitch
word

Status
Not open for further replies.