WHAT THE FAQ?

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
Few quick answers for the barrage of posts and emails lately and to help get everyone's collective panties out of a bundle.

1) WEB SITE: Fine, you hate it. Good, that way I don't have to live up to much with the next site make you guys happy. It's only a temporary site. New site will be up during the summer tours. Since we're sellouts now we actually have money to redo the site and the new one will be better than the old one. It should look at least 1998 technology, an upgrade over our 1995 technology. We're old school.

2) TOUR DATES: Every date I know of is on there so don't email in asking when they're coming to Akron, I have no clue.

3) BUSH IS ALIVE & NOT OUT OF THE BAND: Bush and Rob are on active reserve, they're just not touring right now. John's enjoying his new baby girl, Joey Vera's got 37 other bands he's in and Rob's probably in a strip joint somewhere. Nobody hates each, nobody's pissed, nobody's fired and nobody quit. We're all one big happy dysfunctional family sitting in Queens eating refried beans. But you can only have 5 guys at a time and the old guard of Anthrax has been drafted into service. No guarantees on any future plans at all. That ain't no lie.

4) BOARD TROLLS - Flaming threads attacking people will not be tolerated. That goes for comments on the band or other board members. I will ban when and whomever the fuck I want because that's just the kind of mother fucker I am. But if you can't get along here, you're just too much a troll to get along anywhere. If you think the reunion rules, sucks, whatever - that's fine but keep the punches above the belt and don't be a jerk ass.

I'll post other shit as it dawns on me,

\m/
bt

That's some tough talk coming from a guy who once had frosted hair. I noticed you said "We're all one big happy family" - I forget what instrument you play...

Since you have total control over your domain, how about a quick little note from John Bush to the fans on if he is in or out. I ran into Rob in the city a few weeks back and I know his answer.

OK,
"BUSH IS ALIVE & NOT OUT OF THE BAND" that sounds good, but why all the secrecy and lies? Why they disn't put that to that PRESS RELEASE? It is supposed to be informative anyway, right?

Why Charlie had to lie to his fans that there is NOT going to be reunion? "We're doing Kiss reunion"...I used to respect those guys, because I felt that they were honest. Now I'm NOT sure anymore....and after reading Joey's interview, I have a feeling that he doesn't trust Scott and Charlie either...if I were him, I wouldn't...

Antwax

SaviourSelf said:
That's some tough talk coming from a guy who once had frosted hair. I noticed you said "We're all one big happy family" - I forget what instrument you play...

Since you have total control over your domain, how about a quick little note from John Bush to the fans on if he is in or out. I ran into Rob in the city a few weeks back and I know his answer.

As you spit in Brents face, let me remind you that if it were'nt for him your ass wouldn't have a place to post your keyboard diarrhea.

SaviourSelf said:

SaviourSelf, go see you're private message!!

Nobody lied. Until the moment that press release was sent there was no reunion. We couldn't make any official statement until the agreement between us was inked. It's not our fault if the promoters announced early. They were asked to hold off. And then the internet rumors went nuts, we can't control that either.
In this age of instant gratification I know it's hard to be patient. Slow down my friends and enjoy yourselves. The new site with all the bells and whistles is coming. A new Alpha Mail with hopefully some more answers to your questions is coming. Will it answer all of them? Probably not. Much like life, some things will remain a mystery.
And to the guy that "bumped into Rob in the city", I had dinner with Rob last Saturday and I know his answer.

Mr. Wu said:
Nobody lied. Until the moment that press release was sent there was no reunion. We couldn't make any official statement until the agreement between us was inked. It's not our fault if the promoters announced early. They were asked to hold off. And then the internet rumors went nuts, we can't control that either.
In this age of instant gratification I know it's hard to be patient. Slow down my friends and enjoy yourselves. The new site with all the bells and whistles is coming. A new Alpha Mail with hopefully some more answers to your questions is coming. Will it answer all of them? Probably not. Much like life, some things will remain a mystery.
And to the guy that "bumped into Rob in the city", I had dinner with Rob last Saturday and I know his answer.

Greetings MR. WU nice to see you here.....

As for item #4... I think Brent owes TD an apology as of a certain number of personal attacks as of late.

Oh yeah, there goes Greg again...

Scott,

First off, you have no way of knowing, but I am not a guy. Second, I can only report what Rob said to me in a very drunken state. Either way I don't care. I have been a fan for 20 years and am done with it. I just come here because I like watching everybody flaming out, it provides great comic relief.

Right on!!! I think everyone at one time or another has made some questionable fashion choices and looks. Who gives a fuck what someone looks like and why are guys commenting on each others looks? Seems kinda fruity

Mr. Wu, thanks for dropping by and trying to clear some of this up, Mr. Milano, go be a jerk on your own board!

OK, thanks Mr. Wu for the update. I don't buy the 'Franky was kicked out for trying to kick Charlie's ass' line. I've heard too many stories of Charlie and Frankie fighting and hitting each other w/ skate boards to think that one of those 2 would quit or get thrown out for getting into a fight with the other.

Mr. Wu said:

Thanks for the heads up, even as vague as it is. I do feel a little better knowing that we haven’t heard the “We wish John and Rob the best of luck in whatever they do” spiel you usually here with these reunions, so I will remain optimistic and hope that their will be another album continuing from where WCFYA left of.

It just bugs me as a fan when it seems like the band is always taking two steps forward then a hundred steps back