WHAT THE FAQ?

Those rules seem pretty easy to follow. However, if we can't insult board/band members, can we insult the webmaster or the mods?

"Dang, your site looks like it's been done with notepad!"

Unless my comp is fucking up, I don't see the post that i posted earlier. May i ask what was wrong with it? It was just a simple question. Well i got to go listen to Starting up a Posse...

Um... given I have been on this board for a while now forgive my ignorance when I ask who is Mr Wu?

WHOOO IS WU?

Thanks ... I can die happy after that and Brent, the trials of being a fellow graphic artist and having to please the masses. For what its worth, I always liked ya work.

Although they tried for a while to intimate that Mr Wu was a generic name for an Anthrax band member, the general consensus is that Wu is Scott.

Thanks Ross ... much appreciated.

So Mr Rosenfeld ... I mean Wu. Good luck with the tour - can't wait to see you mother fuckers back in Adelaide on May 16 \m/

Thanks Mr. Wu

Good to see you're back! Hope to hear more from you. Everyone's just as tired as you guys of all the bullshit rumour-mongering!

Take it eez,
CM

This place is so funny! Eveyone is angry at someone or something and the cloak and dagger thing with the names is just like a murder mystery!

"Mr Wu bummped into Mr Rob in a tree house and he said blah blah but Mr whojamajig bumped into him in a toilet and he said the contrary. "

Who the hell is who on this place?

Mr. Wu said:
Nobody lied. Until the moment that press release was sent there was no reunion. We couldn't make any official statement until the agreement between us was inked. It's not our fault if the promoters announced early. They were asked to hold off. And then the internet rumors went nuts, we can't control that either.
In this age of instant gratification I know it's hard to be patient. Slow down my friends and enjoy yourselves. The new site with all the bells and whistles is coming. A new Alpha Mail with hopefully some more answers to your questions is coming. Will it answer all of them? Probably not. Much like life, some things will remain a mystery.
And to the guy that "bumped into Rob in the city", I had dinner with Rob last Saturday and I know his answer.

Thanks Wu, I know we get carried away, but isn't passion better than apathy? Tell John "Congrats!" and get as much sleep as possible cuz them babies are night owls! (least mine were).

See ya in Detroit.....(lets hope for the State Theatre.....)

I am a longtime Anthrax fan who is new to this board. I liked the Joey era and the John era. Realistically I think that they are giving John time off to be with his baby. I don't think there would be any change if John didn't have a new baby. Anthrax needs a vocalist for touring so either they wait a year or more for him or they do the reunion. They left it open-ended because nobody really knows what the future will bring. John might want to quit the rock star life and focus on his family. I can say that I respect him highly for putting his baby first!

It does make sense why they would give the reunion a try. While their musical output from the Bush years is phenomenal, their sales aren't what they were. Some fans lost interest when Joey left. I am all for keeping John, but if it isn't working as good as it can they need to try and fix it. If having Joey and Danny back helps Anthrax to increase sales/popularity I am all for it. If it is one time thing, and if John is willing to actively tour, I am all for it. I guesss I must admit though that I am actually a Scott/Charlie/Frankie fan over an Anthrax fan. They could form a polka band and I would support it.

As far as the reunion, I am all for it. To me Anthrax has always been Charlie, Frankie, and Scott. As long at they are there I am happy. I like Rob, but I like Danny as well so I am happy to see Dan back. Rob has lots of other projects going on with Scrap 60 so it isn't like he isn't busy. I think that fans shouldn't ditch Anthrax over this.

On a side note I don't think it is possible to compare the two eras. There was such a shift in the sound that they are almost totally two separate bands to me. I loved all the Joey albums. They still hold up today as great examples of thrash metal. White Noise was lightyears beyond any metal record made by Metallica or Megadeth in the 90's.

CharAznable said:
I am a longtime Anthrax fan who is new to this board. I liked the Joey era and the John era. Realistically I think that they are giving John time off to be with his baby. I don't think there would be any change if John didn't have a new baby. Anthrax needs a vocalist for touring so either they wait a year or more for him or they do the reunion. They left it open-ended because nobody really knows what the future will bring. John might want to quit the rock star life and focus on his family. I can say that I respect him highly for putting his baby first!

It does make sense why they would give the reunion a try. While their musical output from the Bush years is phenomenal, their sales aren't what they were. Some fans lost interest when Joey left. I am all for keeping John, but if it isn't working as good as it can they need to try and fix it. If having Joey and Danny back helps Anthrax to increase sales/popularity I am all for it. If it is one time thing, and if John is willing to actively tour, I am all for it. I guesss I must admit though that I am actually a Scott/Charlie/Frankie fan over an Anthrax fan. They could form a polka band and I would support it.

As far as the reunion, I am all for it. To me Anthrax has always been Charlie, Frankie, and Scott. As long at they are there I am happy. I like Rob, but I like Danny as well so I am happy to see Dan back. Rob has lots of other projects going on with Scrap 60 so it isn't like he isn't busy. I think that fans shouldn't ditch Anthrax over this.

On a side note I don't think it is possible to compare the two eras. There was such a shift in the sound that they are almost totally two separate bands to me. I loved all the Joey albums. They still hold up today as great examples of thrash metal. White Noise was lightyears beyond any metal record made by Metallica or Megadeth in the 90's.

Whoa!!!! Whoa!!!! Hey newbie, it is a board requirement to get us all a beer before I read such a long ass post. Now get me a Coors and maybe we can talk:wave:

CharAznable said:
Realistically I think that they are giving John time off to be with his baby. I don't think there would be any change if John didn't have a new baby. Anthrax needs a vocalist for touring so either they wait a year or more for him or they do the reunion.

No, they're doing it because they want to. Not because John has a family.

I've seen Anthrax play "Fucking Hostile," "A New Level," "Black Sabbath," "Hallowed Be Thy Name," "Walk All Over You," "Whole Lotta Rosie," "1000 Points of Hate," "Cadillac Rock Box," "Any Place But Here" and "Lone Justice" live.

Are you meaning they did these without John?

CharAznable said:
I've seen Anthrax play "Fucking Hostile," "A New Level," "Black Sabbath," "Hallowed Be Thy Name," "Walk All Over You," "Whole Lotta Rosie," "1000 Points of Hate," "Cadillac Rock Box," "Any Place But Here" and "Lone Justice" live.

Are you meaning they did these without John?

No.

Well thank God Brent started this thread - that clears a lot up. And for all you shit talkers - NO THAT WAS NOT SARCASM!!

It makes perfect sense, John has a kid for crissake. A newborn to be more specific. You can't expect the wife to do all the work. Besides, if I was John Bush, I would rather be at home with my fine ass wife then on the road with four wop's.

That was a joke, people.