BOARD RULES *Please Read*

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I guess I should post a few rules before we get rolling.

1) I am a record label so I will be posting about release information. If you have a label please feel free to post release info as well, but don't bombard the board.

2) Let's keep politics and "hot button" issues off the board. Save that for your Facebook feeds, cool? Good.

3) Naturally watch the language, but I have a potty mouth myself so this one is not totally enforceable until naturally evident someone has crossed a line.

4) Be friendly and respectful to one another and all shall be good!

\m/

**If you have records to sell and things like that you can just send it all to me for safe keeping. ;)

So will there be any censorship or fascist dictating in your court? Will you bully those who disagree with you, beyond disrespecting Journey? Will you raise taxes? And what is your position on a woman's righ to chose? :D

6.0 no talk about Nightwisho_O

So will there be any censorship or fascist dictating in your court? Will you bully those who disagree with you, beyond disrespecting Journey? Will you raise taxes? And what is your position on a woman's righ to chose? :D

6.0 no talk about Nightwisho_O

hahaha, not sure the power of the sword that I wield just may got to my head and therefore might result in dominance over all who come into my castle. THULSA DOOM!

in reality no, we have all been to that place and I won't ever be back thankfully. this will be a friendly place simply because it is not a dictatorship. opinions and disagreements are human nature to stifle them is an endless fight.