...umm...you peeps do know that....

Sep 19, 2004
P3C-117
www.yessy.com
...there are other members of tad morose BESIDES urban...dontcha?...give them kudos for all they do...they work just as hard or even harder... :worship:

(i don't mean this to sound mean, but i rarely ever read anything on any of the other guys)...

well...we dont center much around any member. besides the newer thread of urbans best performance....the only reason there is any slight bit more on him is because he generally posts here...we are not trying to shade out any of the other members

You mean he's not a one man band?

bigbob17wp.jpg

-Metal

thedelicateflower said:
...there are other members of tad morose BESIDES urban...dontcha?...give them kudos for all they do...they work just as hard or even harder... :worship:

(i don't mean this to sound mean, but i rarely ever read anything on any of the other guys)...

I made a Thread about past members! only got like 1 serious reply tho :lol:

MetalRose said:
You mean he's not a one man band?

bigbob17wp.jpg

-Metal

Hahahaha!!! Priceless!

Seriously though, we were very lucky to have an opporutnity to hang with these guys. They are awesome! Great guys, each one of them. They are quite funny too!

Ack! Too lazy to type the rest. Metal? Can you pick up my slack?

Sure, Tracey.

As she was saying, all the guys completely and totally rock. Peter reminds me of Silent Bob. Rarely talks, but when he does, you'll be laughing your behinds off.

Krunt is a cool guy as well. He also remembered me from PPVI. I think he enjoyed WWC's antics more than anyone else. (Speaking of, I'd love to see those pictures!)

All in all though, I think a good majority of us all had a great chance to bond with everyone. Urban's most likely getting a lot of harassment because he's now engaged to a friend of mine. When I speak of the music, I speak of all of them. On a personal level, I've spent the most time with Urban.

But I *heart* all the guys in the band... Now if Urban would comment on his one man band pict...

-Metal