Unanswered.

The meaning of unanswered used to be on their myspace blogs. I just checked and can't find it anymore. What I do remember it saying was that it's not about the idea of a "god" specifically, but rather a higher power. Don't quote me on that.

doesnt take rocket science to figure out what some of the songs are trying to say.
if u have a brain and an open one at that, its like all songs, supposed to be an interpretation of a greater idea

im over lyrics having to "meeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan" something. as long as the vocals are on point, which mitch's certainly are, he could be singing in straight-up mother goose nursery rhyme and my head would STILL be bangin.

im over lyrics having to "meeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan" something. as long as the vocals are on point, which mitch's certainly are, he could be singing in straight-up mother goose nursery rhyme and my head would STILL be bangin.

Yea but when songs have meanings it just makes it better

Yea but when songs have meanings it just makes it better

not necessarily. i mean EVERYTHING has some sort of meaning, but id rather write the most vague leave-it-to-your-own-interpretation ish ever and come up on the wider audience. meaning is always excluding someone man. think about it. you write christian lyrics you exclude some non-christians and vice versa. and on and on it can go.

i completely agree...

the words dont mean much to me
im just banging my head to wat ever comes out of the speakers

i mostly listen to the guitars anywayz

If you care or dont care some of the SS's lyrics seem to be anti-religious lol. Kinda what this song seems to be saying.

everything needs a message.
without a message or purpose life would not be worth living.

Hahahaha who the fuck are you? Plato?

I'm sorry, but if Suicide's lyrics end up not having any meaning, I still think that my life would be worth living!

Whats the meaning for life? Oh wait! There is no meaning I guess you should die...

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8759770061130912387&q=george+carlin+plastic&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0"]But really the meaning of life is plastic [/ame]

sometimes its that which lacks any meaning or higher purpose whatsoever thats is the awesomest of all. im sorry but sometimes i want meaningless selfish entertainment.

horror movies (at least the good ones, horror with a moral to the story? ah... gay??)

sweet metal

ragers

flannel with sleeves cut off

mindless consumerism (spending money is awesome)

FUCK YEAH

and this fucking smiley:headbang:

The meaning to the song is about being unanswered by your god...duhh..."So I'll say a fucking prayer, because I know it won't be answered"