Unblessing The Purity Question???

Devourer_Of_Vaginal_Skin

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I am a Bloodbath fan from Ontario, Canada and I just have 1 question regarding their brand new "Unblessing The Purity" EP. Will it eventually be available for purchase in online stores such as Amazon or Ebay or is the Peaceville Records site the only website that one can order a legit CD copy from? Hopefully someone here can answer my question as I would love to own a legit CD copy of "Unblessing The Purity", but I do not feel like having to go through the hassle of converting Canadian $ to Euros, paying an arm and a leg for shipping and handling etc. So if there are any American or Canadian online record stores, label webites etc. stocking "Unblessing The Purity" please let me know.

:headbang:

As the official Bloodbath and Peaceville sites say, the initial pressings will only be available through Peaceville. That being said, I'm sure you'll find some used copies on Amazon or eBay in the next few months. While I'm not sure what they plan doing with pressings after this, I think it's safe to say you'll be waiting awhile to find out.

P.S. £4.25 is 8.50 C$

Is there a special packaging or anything else for this "initial" release only through Peaceville?

To the original poster, I'm sure places like The End Records and other music labels that run mail order services (here in the USA) will gets copies of it.

but I do not feel like having to go through the hassle of converting Canadian $ to Euros, paying an arm and a leg for shipping and handling etc. So if there are any American or Canadian online record stores, label webites etc. stocking "Unblessing The Purity" please let me know.

I dunno about Canada, but for me there was no "hassle", and I live in the USA. I just entered my card information and they converted the amount for me and took the proper amount. I don't remember how much it was, but it was under 15 bucks, and the Canadian dollar is worth more than American, atm. So as long as you have at least that much in there, you are golden.

Other than that, they haven't announced anything beyond this pressing...so you will have to deal with Ebay if you don't want to buy it direct. And, imo, that is FAR more of a hassle.

-D

I just used paypal and bought through Peaceville. Took me maybe 5 minutes and cost around $10 including shipping. I am also from Canada by the way.

I have the EP in m4a format, better sound

but once I put my eyes on the EP in a store

my reaction'll be like this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40&feature=related[/ame]

That's creepy as hell! For the first vid though, it's just that me and my bro owned a few generations of gerbils and now laugh at anything rodent-like

So, just to get my record straight, for now UTP is only available online through Peaceville right? It's not in the shops, not available through any other mailorder and not directly from the band, correct?

If so, why, I mean, Peaceville has excellent distribution and could get the thing distributed properly all over the world, why is particularly UTP not distributed more widely?