Unblessing The Purity Question???

So, just to get my record straight, for now UTP is only available online through Peaceville right? It's not in the shops, not available through any other mailorder and not directly from the band, correct?

If so, why, I mean, Peaceville has excellent distribution and could get the thing distributed properly all over the world, why is particularly UTP not distributed more widely?
I would still like to get this confirmed or denied.

we have no word on this yet, but i dont think this release will be distributed on it's own, but rather lets say a bonus tacked to the new album with whatever extras in a year or so. the label tends to do this kind of re-releases, to some's liking and other's disliking. so order the EP before it's sold out and deleted if u wanna own it.

we have no word on this yet, but i dont think this release will be distributed on it's own, but rather lets say a bonus tacked to the new album with whatever extras in a year or so. the label tends to do this kind of re-releases, to some's liking and other's disliking. so order the EP before it's sold out and deleted if u wanna own it.
Thanks!

Do you know why it was decided to not distribute UTP? Probably not your decision but Peaceville's I'm sure?

PS, I already own the EP since it came out, I was just wondering why it was kept as a low profile release.

well, i might come off sounding like a label executive here, but the purpose of the EP was not to sell as many copies as possible. it was more to display that bloodbath was back on the map with a new line-up and to promote greater things comin up ahead. it was also peaceville's first bloodbath title so being just an EP - they didnt want to go too heavy on marketing, but saved that for the campaign of the DVD that followed shortly after and not to forget, the new album.
there is a problem with EP's today cuz many distributors even refuse to buy and carry the stocks and on top of that the dealer price between the label - distributor on EP's is so low there's hardly any profit. so to wrap it up, it made more sense to peaceville by selling it online as an exclusive item directly via the label, which in my opinion shouldn't really be a problem for anyone who wants it (credit card, paypal etc). this is 2008.