Uncreation EOS demo lyrics

Do these exist? THey are different than the Moontower version. Does anybody know them?

Someone asked this once (do a search). Dan said something about the lyrics being mostly improvised, so I don't think he knows them, nor are there set lyrics to it. The middle section sounds like it just uses Uncreation's original lyrics, and the song has a Crimson II-ish sound to it, so maybe he just used random bits that later made Crimson II :)

Someone asked this once (do a search). Dan said something about the lyrics being mostly improvised, so I don't think he knows them, nor are there set lyrics to it.
I doubt it, unless Dan wrote them on paper. I don't think it's all still in his head ;)

The middle section sounds like it just uses Uncreation's original lyrics, and the song has a Crimson II-ish sound to it, so maybe he just used random bits that later made Crimson II :)

No, Clive Nolan wrote all C2 lyrics.

Originally Posted by AnTz0r
I doubt it, unless Dan wrote them on paper. I don't think it's all still in his head ;)

No, Clive Nolan wrote all C2 lyrics.

There's too many hits on the "uncreation" post search, but he distinctly said once there were no written lyrics to it. Ask him, I guess!

actually, i think Dan used the uncreation demo riffs on crimson II. it sounds soooo cool. :headbang: