Best Place to buy Dans CDs?

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Anyone know? I've got 3 EOS cds and all the Nightingale cds....I just wanna get the rest of the EOS cds, Moontower and maybe a Unicorn cd if you can still get hold of them.

edit: sorry I should have put best sites* to buy Dans cds from

I dunno I found my Moontower and Crimson at Tower Records but that was when I went down to Richmond for a GWAR concert over 400 miles away lol I can't find them anywhere else aside from online.

Gemm.com is an *easy* place to find CD's, though I dont know if it's the best cost-wise. You'll find just about all of Dan's stuff there. Way back in the day when I was desparately searching for Unicorn's "Emotional Wasteland" I found it on Gemm with a company called "songsearch" - what a great day that was when it finally came in the mail! I just checked for it again on the site and it's listed with a one-star seller. Might be tough to get.

Ummm, i'm having trouble with willowtip right now. I got the records and stuff, but my mom got charged and so did i. We have 2 seperate visa accounts. I have no idea how it happend but it sounds kinda shady. Check the century media website, it takes forever to ship but they have a good selection. And there's always ebay.

Yeah, try Black Mark, excellent service/prices.

Flal said:
Ummm, i'm having trouble with willowtip right now. I got the records and stuff, but my mom got charged and so did i. We have 2 seperate visa accounts. I have no idea how it happend but it sounds kinda shady. Check the century media website, it takes forever to ship but they have a good selection. And there's always ebay.
I've had some problems with my orders too. Just email them the receipts and (hopefully) they'll fix it soon.