Under The Influence EP

SweptbackFlame

twitch.tv/SweptbackFlame
Oct 4, 2006
Canada
Does anyone know who are the 4 bands that they covered for the under the influence ep? I can't seem to find it anywhere :/

They are not covers. They are original songs in the spirit of bands like AC/DC, Motorhead, Judas Priest and Black Sabbath.

Ah ok, I thought I read somewhere that they were actual covers, but that makes sense not that I think about it.

Thanks.

Ok, so does anyone know who does the vocal on the Sabbath style song? Olavi? It doesn't sound like Johan at all. Even singing clean, I can't see how it would be.

I actually think it is Hegg who sings. Sounds like he has distorted his voice by clogging his nostrils maybe? :lol:

I really hope its Johan, that would be awesome! :D But its a bit hard to imagine.
But I saw someone suggesting that its the guy who is on Hel. Messiah something??

I don't know...it just sounds absolutely NOT like him. I mean his "Interview voice" is rather smooth...but still pretty deep. I can't imagine him singing that way.

Someone needs to ask him about that when there's a possibillity...
So Johan if you read this please tell us who sang this song :D

There is no way in Hel that is Johan! I'm betting it is Messiah Marcolin. Makes too much sense. I've been known to be wrong though...:erk:

There is no way in Hel that is Johan! I'm betting it is Messiah Marcolin. Makes too much sense. I've been known to be wrong though...:erk:

Known to be wrong? For example?!

Can't imagine that nowhere there is written about it. Guess we'll know soon.

Well, we should bet.

Against Johan:
thornh
Thimon
puje
arycogre
Brisantni

Pro Johan:
Belgar
Fuel80
So what shall be their gambling dept?

You are quite late hitting on it! I knew it from the first listen.
Looking forward to gnoff's first own concert by the way, in any case I will go there.

Hi guys n gals. Being J. Hegg's brother in-law, I can confirm that the singer in all the Under the Influence songs is in fact J. Hegg. :)

Cheers!