AA forum creation date

hey

i dont seem to find an answer anywhere so im asking :
does anyone know when the AA forum was created??

I've been to AA forums since 2000-1, as I remember prior to AA ultimatemetal forum in early 2003 there were two other ones, one of them being hosted by Bravewords or something like that and the one prior to that I do not recall the host of, both were very basic / crude but as I remember had a lot more discussion back in those days from the four fanatic fans :) and more replys/interaction with the band ;)

It makes me wonder where the hell the fans are? Is there no link on the official AA website to this forum? I would imagine that as the band has become way more popular more people would flock here to discuss their material. With such little discussion done so far it should be buzzing right now with threads about all their albums.

It makes me wonder where the hell the fans are? Is there no link on the official AA website to this forum? I would imagine that as the band has become way more popular more people would flock here to discuss their material. With such little discussion done so far it should be buzzing right now with threads about all their albums.

Of course there's a link to this forum. Or at least there was one before the old homepage was taken offline. But there will be one on the new site for sure :D