AA Logo

Johnny T.

Feb 21, 2003
Florida
Visit site
Hey, I'm looking for the Amon Amarth logo. Of the two A's interlocking. I have done a google search and came up with some great AA pics, but no logo. I looked through the CDs/records/posters I have of AA and no luck. I've seen this logo and know it exists. If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hey Johnny, what have you been up to man?? Did you get my latest reply? And yeah it's pretty early in the morning but I'm sure I can find something out with that particualr logo as I've drawn it myself many times (tattoo plans)

Patric,

What's going on? Exactly what I need the logo for... Tattoo. I haven't heard from you in e-mail for a long time, maybe I just happened to over look it. Sorry we lost touch for a bit. Thanks for trying to help.

U MEAN LIKE THIS???? with the two A's???

papelamonamarth.jpg

Thanks Congicate, that's the one we meant.

Johnny: Yeah we haven't mailed for ages, oh well I don't trust hotmail so my mail probably didn't get delivered or whatever. Have you decided where to get the tattoo? I've been thinking of having it (the two A's) on my upper arm or the whole logo on my belly or lower back.

I dont think I ever would get a band logo tatoo...
I do want one on my upper arm, with a norse dragon though, just got to find out what its gonna look like...;)

I'm still getting AA tattooed, they've meant a LOT to me. Other art that I've thought about is Norse style like my friend Kim:

KimTh.jpg

Yeah that is really cool...
I would like to have a norse dragon in that sort of style tatooed on my upper arm...

There's special artists in Scandinavia which makes a HUGE dragon which goes all around your body, from your ankle, around your belly and beck up to your chest or something. Amazing stuff. You liked Kim's inking, did you? I'm going to visit his tattooist some month soon ;) If you wanna check out his band, go to www.koldborn.dk I'm seeing them live in 2 weeks, yay!

I did...
A dragon from the ankle and up to my chest would be too much...and I dont think I would be able to stand the pain of getting that much of my body tatooed :p

Hehe true...Im still just thinking of getting my left upper arm tatooed...
Maybe I will do more if Im pleased with the results, I know quite a few people who has gotten more tatooes after being happy with the resultsof the first one...

Well, it took time and consideration, but I have the perfect place for the AA logo. It'll be right on my right arm, like where people shoot up drugs or doctors take your blood, you know? It'll fit perfectly there, right next to my valkyrie and under Loki making friends with the giants. I am about a quarter Danish and have always been proud and interested in my heritage, but never knew where to find out good info about it, trustworhty shit, you know? So when AA played in Ft. Lauderdale, I got a quick chance to talk to Fredrik, and I asked him any books or authors who were true to the mythology, and he suggested "Elder Edda". It took me fucking forever, and it also cost me 125 bucks (like in my other posts, I'll mention here I have a great job that pays well, so it wasn't too bad) but I got a copy of this wonderful book. Printed in the 1920s. And it is amazing. I still read it in spare time.

In conclusion, I owe a huge thanks to AA (and Fredrik for the book suggestion, as well as playing brutal drums) for giving me the inspiration to learn all I could about the Norse beliefs. Which means the AA logo would be showing my love of the band musically, and to show my appreciation for what they've given me... Knowledge.

Thanks guys.

Congicate, also, thanks for showing me the logo. It's been a long time since I've seen it, and I swore it looked a little different, but seeing it again, refreshes my memory.

Thanks.

Where they shoot drugs or take blood tests, that's in the lovwer bit of the arm correct? Hey that's sounds interesting, I've thought about the wrist before but mostly my biceps or lower back (lower back if it's the whole logo, that is). Well Johnny you know much about tattoos and such, what did you think of my friend Kims tattoos (the pcitures shown above)? Doesn't it rule?

I know of the Edda, I'd also recommend you to read the Havamal which is a describing the steps of life in pagan Scandinavia and gives you some real strong hints on the lifestyle there.