AA Logo

aaa.jpg

Yeah, those are some nice tattoos. The spot I want to get it is like, right on the inside of where your arm bends. like the elbow, but on the inside. you know?

Colddarknord, thanks for posting that. I appreciate the help.

Originally posted by LunarTower
Im having a design by Kris Verwimp done to my left leg, of a Mjolnir blasting lightning at a cross, and the cross splitting in half.
I believe the design was done for a band named "Retaliation".

aka:

des2.jpg

(I would hope everyone has this pic showing up for em', but just incase: http://home.tiscali.be/krisverwimp/designs/des2.jpg)

Hey, I saw an Enslaved shirt just like that, also called Retaliation!

Eh, makes more sense that it would be for Enslaved... since the only Retaliation I could find is a very Hardcorish Goregrind band.

In any case, its going on my leg.

NP: Amon Amarth- The Avenger

HAHAAH well the Tattoo im getting Tatu In russian ahahahah those hot LIL lesbian girls.........BTW DONT ASK ME WHAT THIS GIRL IS THINKING......................
bgtatu5.jpg

Anyway.......The tattoo im getting is the "AA" in middle of the Sunwheel on my Shoulder part......with Flames coming from it goin up to my neck and flames going form my shoulder down to where my shirt ends...........VERY BRUTAL I THINK!!!!!!

Originally posted by LunarTower
Eh, makes more sense that it would be for Enslaved... since the only Retaliation I could find is a very Hardcorish Goregrind band.

In any case, its going on my leg.

NP: Amon Amarth- The Avenger

Yeah, I keep thinking of Carnivore's second CD which, may I add, slays.