Train Of Consequences
The Disintegrators
She-Wolf
Crush 'Em
Disconnect
Return To Hangar
Back In The Day

Thoughts? Your list? Agree/Disagree?

Hook in Mouth is my favorite songs. SFSGSW is the most underrated Megadeth album. I agree with all of those.

Also, these:

-Victory
-The World Needs a Hero
-My Kingdom
-Looking Down the Cross
-Psychotron
-Set the World Afire

GOT DAMNIT. How many fucking topics on Megadeth do there need to be? Go use a Megadeth forum to discuss this shit. I am so tired of this band. If you like Megadeth great, but for fucks sakes man

maybe MEGADETH is too grungy or too 'emo' for Maidy?

@Stormchaser: i agree, 'A tout le monde' is a boring pop-song even if Megadethers think it's as metal as metal can be.

Killing is my business (whole album)
My Last words
Hook In Mouth
High Speed Dirt
Train Of Consequences
The Disintegrators
She-Wolf
Crush 'Em
Disconnect
Return To Hangar
Back In The Day

Thoughts? Your list? Agree/Disagree?

I very much agree with this list, especially The Disintegrators and Disconnect.

To me the most underrated Megadeth song is 99 Ways To Die. For fuck's sake, they haven even played that song live except for a couple of times in 1995. The fans want it, so play it, damn it!

I like I'll get Even. Disintegrators is one of my all time favorites.

Damn, I didn't know how easy it was to stir up emotions around here while we twiddle our thumbs for things to discuss.

Because Megadeth is sooooo irrelevant to the matter at hand.

I agree about a toute being a piece of shit. Another would be crush em.

^ Definitely. For an album that isn't underrated by any means, Peace Sells has got some pretty awesome songs that they don't play anymore. My Last Words has to be my favorite on the album, followed by Black Friday, another tune that deserved to get played more.

Oh yeah, THE CONJURING.

^ Definitely. For an album that isn't underrated by any means, Peace Sells has got some pretty awesome songs that they don't play anymore. My Last Words has to be my favorite on the album, followed by Black Friday, another tune that deserved to get played more.

Oh yeah, THE CONJURING.

+1 :D