New Megadeth CD. Vote Now

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Over at www.megadeth.com theyre having a poll where fans can vote on the songs the want to be on the new megadeth's greatest hits cd. i tried to register to vote but the site was crashed out. i dont have all the megadeth cds but id like to see:

Wake up dead
peace sells
devils island
good mouring black friday
in my darkest hour
holy wars the punishment due
hangar 18
rust in peace polaris
symphony of destruction
sweating bullets
trust
use the man
the disintegrators
she wolf
crush em
disconnect
the world needs a hero
moto psycho
dread and the fugitive mind
return to hangar
kill the king
die dead enough
blackmail the universe
kick the chair

those are my favs from the cds i have. some fan favorites might be left off since the might only include the actual "hits". itll probly end up being like a 2 disc set or something since there are more songs to be added.

Die hard fans weren't satisfied with the choice of songs that were included on capitol punishment. there were songs left off that people wanted on there. That album was meant to be half assed anyway cause it was to fulfill their contract with capitol records. cause if you noticed after that came out, they went to sanctuary records.

yes of course
but to get all the songs on they have to rerelease every cd, and this they did already!
Best off
Live Cd/DVD
re-release EVERY ALBUM !
New CD
Best off

this is a ripp off! I stand on my word!
isnt one best off/live or rereleases of every cd not enough?

Yeah. people could make their own best ofs if they wanted to. it seems weird that they are making another greatest hits, especially since they just had this whole return with system has failed. usually bands make greatest hits when theyre about to go on hiatus or call it a day.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Over at www.megadeth.com theyre having a poll where fans can vote on the songs the want to be on the new megadeth's greatest hits cd. i tried to register to vote but the site was crashed out. i dont have all the megadeth cds but id like to see:

Wake up dead
peace sells
devils island
good mouring black friday
in my darkest hour
holy wars the punishment due
hangar 18
rust in peace polaris
symphony of destruction
sweating bullets
trust
use the man
the disintegrators
she wolf
crush em
disconnect
the world needs a hero
moto psycho
dread and the fugitive mind
return to hangar
kill the king
die dead enough
blackmail the universe
kick the chair

those are my favs from the cds i have. some fan favorites might be left off since the might only include the actual "hits". itll probly end up being like a 2 disc set or something since there are more songs to be added.

Your greatest hits list looks perfect.

powerwolve said:
yes of course
but to get all the songs on they have to rerelease every cd, and this they did already!
Best off
Live Cd/DVD
re-release EVERY ALBUM !
New CD
Best off

this is a ripp off! I stand on my word!
isnt one best off/live or rereleases of every cd not enough?

I agree with Danny. It's stupid.

Now if they were going to release a new DVD or at least live CD, I'd be all over it.