Underworld

NapalmForLunch said:
I loved the movie. The story kicked ass. Lucian was wicked as hell.

Dude, i liked the way that the story turned around in the end, i won't spoil it for everyone here, but it was a decent twist, very "romantic" you could say.

I left the theater feeling very aroused.
The story was a little dry but the visuals were really beautiful.

And uh, if you wanna know where all the girls are that look like that.

Go to a goth club on fetish night.

BTW, that is not lycra she is wearing, it is latex.

Mistress Masie said:

yeah but lycra sounds funnier.

It's not the getup that makes her hot (although that helps, and her haircut is sexy) it's just her...i mean...good goddamn.

Mistress Masie said:

The story did take a little while to get going though, but i still thought it was entertaining.

Perhaps the sequel will be even cooler, with better dialogue and a more twist-filled story. Hopefully they could focus on the history and lore a little more, that would be cool. (I'm only saying that because the ending was soooo a setup for a sequal).

SPOILER!

I liked how the story had a Frankensteinish twist and for the whole movie you think the vampires are the good guys but the wolves are. I wanted to see Lucian get his revenge and stomp Viktor though.

NapalmForLunch said:
SPOILER!

I liked how the story had a Frankensteinish twist and for the whole movie you think the vampires are the good guys but the wolves are. I wanted to see Lucian get his revenge and stomp Viktor though.

No shit, or at least destroy the fuck out of that big fag Kraven. That's another reason there has to be a sequel, so we can watch his ass fry. Seriously, what a giant deuchebag, he shot Lucian for no reason (well, it was actually for calling him a pussy, but he is one so it was the truth), and then the damn vampire blood was right next to him in syringes he had already injected the one guy's blood, if he injected to other blood too he wouldn't have died, oh the fuck well...

Let's hope Kraven gets worked in the sequel, for he is a giant flamer.

Mistress Masie said:

Wait...aroused you say?

again...WHERE THE FUCK WAS I?

Wolftribe said:
MM is the dominatrix of the Neverboard.

man, dominatrixes are cool and all, but if they can't appreciate it being turned around on them and take a good bitch-titty slapping, then what good are they?

Wow, that was fucked up.
By the way, that's a nix on the urine - sorry MM

Wolftribe said:
oh me and all of my friends found it "visually erotic". But i prefer to use the term "Damn hot".

yeah, my only problem was that there were not enough ass shots...but hey...i'm picky.