Underworld

[nerd]this movie was totally Vampire The Masquerade and Werewolf the Apocalypse...i think even one of the people who worked for that company helped with that movie![/nerd]

It was good...that chick was cool and all but theres hotter out there...i guess girls in leather are passe these days...i mean...its been done to death...my gripe about this movie is this: Not enough swords! I mean i hate guns! they are so faggity! before guns, men had balls!!!
good film and the guy who played Lucian was yummy!

I thought it was funny that the lycans had those damn UV bullets, but they only showed them being used once. Only one vamp ate that shiznit, but a fuckload of lycans got ass-raped by the silver-nitrate bullets, I guess that was part of the whole - "the lycans are the good guys but we're going to trick you into thinking they're not for most of the movie" thing.

P.S. - there wasn't anything really special about the blonde chick except her jugs.

NapalmForLunch said:
She was cute. Had a lot better face than kate. Kates nose is trash.

Kate's nose is like this cute little button nose that totally makes you want to make out with her.

Mistress Masie said:
How come there were no female werewolves?

Yes, these are the thoughts that keep me awake at night because I have no life.

There were some, just none of the main Lycan characters were female.

Most of them were present in the "wolf den" scene in the beginning of the movie.