Unicorn available from US vendor!!!!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo...

The two Unicorn albums put out by Mellow Records, Ever Since and Emotional Wasteland, are now available from Laser's Edge. They've just gotten what they call a "generous supply." $10 each plus shipping... Anyone in North America especially would have to be FUCKING STUPID to not jump on this one while they can.

www.lasercd.com

In case anyone's unfamiliar, they are THE premier progressive rock/metal mailorder in the States so this is a very good thing. :)

(*grumbling that I don't have $10 in my bank account to order, dammit!*)

Yeah, I already have both the UNICORN full-lengths--I got Emotional Wasteland from a place here in Canada a year ago, and Dan himself sent me an original copy of Ever Since! They both fucking rule!

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
'allo...

In case anyone's unfamiliar, they are THE premier progressive rock/metal mailorder in the States so this is a very good thing. :)

(*grumbling that I don't have $10 in my bank account to order, dammit!*)

"money management"
-Jim

:lol:

Thanks man! I ordered them both earlier today. I was going to go through the hassle of ordering directly from record company in Italy. Those were great prices and only $3 for shipping. I can't wait to get them because the mp3s are a poor excuse. More to my ever-growing Swanö collection.

emotional wasteland and Ever Since are now mine...Laser's Edge got them to me quickly and inexpensively. Excellent stuff. I dig the hell out of Dan's clean vocals. It's not quite Nightingale (yet), but it's very good and has caught on with me very quickly.

Upon opening them I blindly threw them in the CD player and found that emotional wasteland is just plain awesome. I'd love to hear some more material from these guys. I think there's some stuff available from Dan directly, correct? Any new Unicorn on the horizon? I know Dan said he's got a lot coming down the pike, but much like others here I'm a bit impatient at times when it comes to music that I really, really like.

/h

I just figured I'd comment on your NP, KaptainKrude. Ark is a great band who I had the pleasure of seeing at ProgPower 2.0 in Atlanta. I was very impressed with their performance and bought a t-shirt(I am so nice.) I got to talk to Randy Coven(bassist) afterwards, and he was pretty cool. I heard on the PP forum that he was a dick throughout the night. I hope my brother and I didn't piss him off. :p

Unicorn-Ever Since

1. The Czarina of Vermillion
2. Messenger
3. The Likes of Noone
4. Ever Since
5. When the World Came Watching
6. Hide
7. Times of Change
8. Draw
9. Liquify
10. Zoetrope (The Weirdest of Tales)

Unicorn-Emotional Wasteland

1. Emotional Wasteland
2. At the End of the Bridge
3. The Boy and the Impossible
4. Hiding Again
5. Suddenly
6. The Sorrow Song
7. The Spring
8. Waterfall
9. After Before

I got Ever Since and Emotional Wasteland today. Emotional Wasteland is really hitting home with me since I also received a letter and didn't get into my college of choice right away. :mad: Everything will work out eventually, though.