Unicorn - Hiding again

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
Beautiful song! I had meaning to hunt down the elusive Unicorn ever since I got the first two Nightingale albums and it's even better than I expected. Seeing that I love Swano's prog stuff, what Unicorn songs should I look for next?

where do you guys find swano stuff like unicorn godsend panthymonium? i have been able to find odyssey infestdead nightingale(and of course all the edge albums which r easy to find anyway)i do use mirc but i have not been able to find people who have them

Hi, I got my copy of emotional wasteland today, and I loved it!! It's just like nightingale but better I think, I saw everybody writing about this album, is it the only one?? I heard there were more but they are so hard to find that I don't know anymore, anyway it is great and I would love to find more!!! :tickled:

I have "Ever Since". Found it somewhere from a guy in France. I really like this CD, but Dan personally doesn't like it that much because of the production. It's too clinical.. Most of the songs on this you can find in other versions on the Demos, but there are some only on that one which are of course really good. When you heard the demos first, you'll maybe like the demoversions more.

Originally posted by Doucheman

Yeah, but they are out of stock on this one at the moment. I've been waiting for them to re-stock for a week now, cuz I'm all over it when they do!

UPDATE: They have since re-stocked on this item and my copy is on it's way to me! :)

I got mine straight from Dan. I have the 4CD set A Recollection of Worlds, but it doesn't have any songs on it called "Hiding Again" or "Emotional Wasteland." It does have a picture of Dan with a perm though.

Does anyone else have the set? Or have any idea how it compares to the other Unicorn material?

llamaura, I have the 4CD set as well.. I quite like it, but I like Ever Since and Emotional Wasteland more. I would highly recommend ordering them from The Laser's Edge (www.lasercd.com). They're not too expensive (which is odd for The Laser's Edge because they're an expensive prog rock store). Get them.