Unmastered Mix, Need some fresh ears and opinions....

Pretty nice. The guitars and bass sit very well. However, the drums need a bit more bottom to them, as they sound a little boxy as is - it might come at the expense of some definition but I think you have the space for it in the mix. A bit more plate verb on the snare might also help drive the song more. The vocals are a bit loud and sound like they could use some tuning here and there (if you want to). I think you could also get away with boosting the rhythm guitars a little bit as well (1-2 dB), to give the track a bit more energy, and cut the fader slightly on some of the leads (especially the solo fills near the end).

That said, you've already done a great job. A lot of bands would kill to have such a natural-sounding mix.

Thanks Guys, I really just started to dig into this... Great ideas guys. The vocals on the chorus seem to be in most need of tune I think. I added more of the outer (reso) kick head for more punch in the low dept. And also added a tad 180/170ish on the snare. Keep em coming if you got em. Thanks Thus far!!!