UNOFFICIAL NEVERMORE SONG TOURNEY - Part 9 - POLTICS OF ECSTASY

What is the best song out of the second half of POLITICS OF ECSTASY?

• Lost

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tiananmen Man

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Precognition

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • The Learning

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
42147 is god.

The learning is Jesus... but 42147 is God :D

Actually, that's an inslut. yes. and INSLUT. IN SLUT. IN-SLUT. INSL UT, I NSLUT. INSLUT!!

42147 is brilliant, nothing beats it.

The Learning is let down by the intro, it bothers me. I've never been one for that kind of 'poowermetal' intros. I usually skip it.

THE LEARNING BY FAR

How have you been DSM old boy? Great i hope.Me? Ive been F U C K I N G busy as hell. Plus, i haev had MUCH work done to the old PC

hehe ull see how ive been if u check out the "im fucking scared" thread, alot of shit... also... know of a good source of Candlemass tabs??? preferrably Samarithan, At The Gallow's End, or Bewitched??? if not, thats cool hehehe im hoping they tour the US in the near (or distant) future, i know they reunited for a little thing in europe, theres always a chance for a US tour isnt here? and welcome back :)

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
hehe ull see how ive been if u check out the "im fucking scared" thread, alot of shit... also... know of a good source of Candlemass tabs??? preferrably Samarithan, At The Gallow's End, or Bewitched??? if not, thats cool hehehe im hoping they tour the US in the near (or distant) future, i know they reunited for a little thing in europe, theres always a chance for a US tour isnt here? and welcome back :)

YOu know, i have never tried to find a candlemass tab., I may look sometimes.

I could use that nevermore tab link myself. The spaceports or something. I seem to have lost all my favs during the remodleing of the PC.

Glad your digging CANDLEMASS.