• Next in Line

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Passenger

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Politics of Ecstasy

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard choise between This Sacrament and Next in Line, but I chose This Sacrament. Mainly because Tongues of God was getting too many votes and This Sacrament has better chances to challenge it than Next in Line :). Another reason being that the poll system for some reason refused to let me vote for Next in Line, go figure.

couldnt choose between this sacrament and the passenger,so i voted for the pas cause it only had 3 votes...a shame,one of the songs i have whispered thousands of times

Hmmmmm...I can't decide between "This Sacrament" or "Seven Tounges of God"...I listened to both songs this morning on the ride to school...That is a damn good way to start off your Monday,and since I have off from school tomorrow,I was feeling pretty good.I guess "Seven Tounges"gets my vote,though because I know all of the lyrics and when I play it in my mom's car,I sing the lyrics "To further complicate,I will now state that your convictions lack definition and form!!!!!"very loudly to piss her off...I love those lyrics.