Unquestionable Presence versus Focus

Which one is better?

• Total voters
No, see, he was referring to V5 as gay for not liking a universally revered classic. Childish, isn't it? Well, that's the common practice around these parts. But you knew it already.

No, see, he was referring to V5 as gay for not liking a universally revered classic. Childish, isn't it? Well, that's the common practice around these parts. But you knew it already.

Oh i knew that you silly goose.
god forbid someone actually have an opinion that differs from the pack.

All individuality must be exterminated! :rolleyes:

No vote for now.
Leaning towards Unquestionable Presence, but the more i listen to Focus, the more I'm liking it.

Meh, this misspelling practice is getting old. Like for rael.

Athloguh, did you konw taht no metatr how baldy you messpill a wrod, yuor biran can udnersnatd it? Olny two lertets- the itinail and the fanil need to be in pacle for the wrod to be inedtifialbe Ins't it ficsnataing?

Meh, this misspelling practice is getting old. Like for rael.

dawson-crying.jpg

Unquestionable Presence. It's a spastic beast of an album, full of crazy ideas and memorable riffs. It's nowhere near as tight as Focus, but it wins for sheer "fuck it, let's try this and make it work".

Focus is a slick affair with some fantastic musical passages & ideas, but the flat production & vocoder vocals let it down. The musicianship is flawless though. They were so impressive live in 93. Better than the album imo.

I don't know what to say. I always thought we had very different tastes in music (to put it nicely). But that's just too much. I think I can now safely say that you have very awful taste without feeling bad. :p

Since 'awful taste' doesn't really exist, I'll agree that we have very different taste

EDIT: I also thought my weird musical taste was apparent when I said I like Ascendancy and newer Killswitch Engage. Whatever.