Unrelated Question

I know this may not be the proper place to ask this as it is unrelated to music but I realize that there are a lot of tech savvy people on this board so here it goes. I have a relative that wants ONLY e-mail access and in no way wants to pay for Internet access (she is older and despises the net, go figure). Now Juno USED TO have a program that allowed you to compose e-mails and dial in once and send but it doesn't seem like its like that anymore. Does anyone know of anything that would be comprable to that and where I can get the software on diskette or CD? Thanks.

Captain Foreskin said:
I know this may not be the proper place to ask this as it is unrelated to music but I realize that there are a lot of tech savvy people on this board so here it goes. I have a relative that wants ONLY e-mail access and in no way wants to pay for Internet access (she is older and despises the net, go figure). Now Juno USED TO have a program that allowed you to compose e-mails and dial in once and send but it doesn't seem like its like that anymore. Does anyone know of anything that would be comprable to that and where I can get the software on diskette or CD? Thanks.

i found a place online about 4 mounths back i would say that you pay a one time fee of 20$ and you get phone line access to the internet as long as you check that email at least once a mouth. but that was as far as i went with adn don't know if it is any good :err: