Good News... FINALLY!!!

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
Well, after my apology for being away from the forum, it looks like I may take a very very short leave of absense again... this time it's for a much better reason. ;-)
I am finally relocating to Dallas the weekend of the 15th (January), yep next week!!! Which means I will be loosing my internet access for a bit. If you e-mail me, I will not be able to return e-mails until I get access once again, which may be a few weeks... but the best part of this is that I will finally be re-united with a majority of the band, and our writing will become alot easier and we'll be able to finish this new CD alot quicker. Wish us luck, and here's to a new beginning. :hotjump:

~Dave

Hey Dave!!

That is excellent news!! I was just listening to Rooms the other day and was enjoying the hell out of it! So to hear that things are going to start moving again for you is great! I'm going to be in Dallas in the end of Feb. -- maybe we can a chance to meet up one night!

I did respond to your email about your cell phone, right?

Got some cool things cooking music-wise myself these days. I, along with other people you know will making an anouncement in the next couple of weeks!

Take care,

CriticalPathGuitar said:
Hey Dave!!

That is excellent news!! I was just listening to Rooms the other day and was enjoying the hell out of it! So to hear that things are going to start moving again for you is great! I'm going to be in Dallas in the end of Feb. -- maybe we can a chance to meet up one night!

I did respond to your email about your cell phone, right?

Got some cool things cooking music-wise myself these days. I, along with other people you know will making an anouncement in the next couple of weeks!

Take care,
Heya Rick!!! It's really good to hear from you!!!
Man, definitely give me a head's up just before you head down to Big D
I'd love to hook up and hang out one evening.

I did get your e-mail with your cell #, thanks so much for replying to that. As soon as I change my San Antonio # to a Dallas # I'll give you the new one.

I got wind of the news you mentioned... congrats man!!! Looking forward to hearing what you guys do.

Talk to ya soon man, 'til then, take care,
~D

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Heya Rick!!! It's really good to hear from you!!!
Man, definitely give me a head's up just before you head down to Big D
I'd love to hook up and hang out one evening.

I did get your e-mail with your cell #, thanks so much for replying to that. As soon as I change my San Antonio # to a Dallas # I'll give you the new one.

I got wind of the news you mentioned... congrats man!!! Looking forward to hearing what you guys do.

Talk to ya soon man, 'til then, take care,
~D

Hey Dave!

I'm glad that you had a chance to write back already! Its really great to hear from you as well!!

Cool! Definitely! I'm coming down on Thursday 2/24 and I'll be leaving Sunday evening. What part of Dallas are you moving to? I'll be near the Arts District and West End.

Great! Yeah, definitely get that number to me so I can update my phone as well. It'll make it easier next month.

I guess news travels fast, eh? Hahaha!! Thanks man! I am too. The more I dig into this stuff the more excited I get about hearing what we can do with it. You guys going to be practing regularly once you move to Dallas?

Yeah man! Thanks, you too!