"unusual" bands

Paolone

New Metal Member
Nov 1, 2006
Hi folks; I would like to know what "Strange" underground bands you know( bands that could fit the Code666's group). As to me I really appreciate the following ones: Lux Occulta(the last album), Transcending Bizzarre?(the question mark is in the title), Nightly Gale, Eneth, Inchiuvatu, Kekal , Sigh, User ne, Silent Stream of Godless Elegy, Forgotten Silence, Root(at least "The Book"), Gonin-Ish, Unexpect, Poema Arcanus, only to name the best ones. They are all bands that deserve an higher consideration(obviously in my humble opinion). In connexion with strange bands , would the "Boss" tell me something about Divina Enema(I know that they have finished their last opus).Ok , that' s your turn...

Nice call on Kekal, Sigh, and Unexpect. I'm listening to Unexpect right now actually. Anyway, branching off of them, The End has several unusual bands in their fold - Estradasphere, Frantic Bleep, Giant Squid, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Stolen Babies, Tub Ring, and others. Speaking of C666, you'll want to check out Wormfood's France, which is an excellent avant-garde effort and makes for a nice complement to Unexpect's oeuvre. :kickass:

good calls on Unexpect and Kekal!
Here're some more:

Strommoussheld
StrommoussHeld | www.myspace.com/strommoussheld
Pretty much beyond categorisation except to say it's got quite a bit of industrial. One of my favorite bands, period.

Thy Disease
Thy Disease Official Homepage | www.myspace.com/thydisease
Industrial death metal from Poland.

Interlock
Interlock - Official Web Site | www.myspace.com/interlock
Industrial death metal with male and female vocals.

Ensoph
Documento senza titolo | www.myspace.com/ensoph
Industrial avantgarde metal from Italy

Transmission
Transmission & Asstellyte | www.myspace.com/transmissionpoland
Rammstein-esque [but MUCH better] gothic metal from Poland

Carnival in Coal
:::... Official Carnival in Coal Web Site ...::: | www.myspace.com/carnivalincoal
Funkadelic metal of all types from France. I guess they're comparable to Wormfood

Ador Dorath
Ador Dorath
Experimental gothic/black metal from the Czech Republic

Diabolical Masquerade
Diabolical Masquerade, Rest in Peace | www.myspace.com/diabolicalmasquerade
Avantgarde black metal from the almighty Anders Nystrom!

Kuosma Raja
Kuosma Raja | www.myspace.com/kuosmaraja
Atmospheric gothic-y metal from Lithuania

Melechesh
Welcome to Melechesh | www.myspace.com/melechesh
Middle-eastern black metal from the Netherlands

very nice (and useful) thread :) keep on posting about UNSIGNED "special" bands, and i will check 'em out for sure, code666 is always looking for new signings :loco:

thanks for the "A&R" help guys :worship:

PS: Divina Enema is recording the debut album for code666, it is scheduled for 2007. I've heard the demo tracks, and it's really, really, really W_E_I_R_D as i expected :zombie: :err: o_O