Unusual Threshold songs to play live

Graham_s

Just Part of the Chaos
Mar 20, 2007
www.thresh.net
What threshold songs would you most like to hear played live, which aren't usually played, if at all. Songs such as bonus tracks from ltd edition releases, or alternative versions, rarely played songs from older albums etc. It would be interesting to hear what the band members themselves would like to play live, which they don't usually, or what songs they enjoy playing most.

Some of the less playd songs I would like to hear are Do Unto Them, Critical Mass, Part Of The Chaos, Keep my Head, He Is I Am, Surface to Air.

I would love to see two of the real oldies that have been recorded as accoustics on the fan releases - Endless Sea and Seventh Angel

The recent addition to the set list of Days of Dearth shows they are happy to do this sort of thing

1. Critical Mass, for me epic Threshold song the same as Part Of The Chaos.
2. Disappear, excellent and touchy music and lyrics

I don't there's a single song in the catalogue I'd be disappointed to hear. That said...

I'll put in another vote for "Critical mass", that slightly Floyd-esque instrumental section does it for me every time. :worship: Not sure I can imagine Damian knocking out "He is I am", tho'!

Also "Surface to Air", "Eat the Unicorn" and "Sheltering Sky". I would hike to Zoetermeer for that setlist, never mind Yorkshire. :)

(Oh look, I've been promoted to "senior member" - do I get a badge??!!)

Its nice to know I'm not the only one who likes Critical Mass :D
Am I completely alone in liking Do unto Them, from CM cd2?

I would also like to add "Forever" to my list.

Hmm

For me, personally, Voyager II & Latent Gene would be topping the list. I'd also like to see them do Innocent (like I've been telling them every time I speak to a bandmember :p) or a ballad or so

I'd settle for the accoustic Innocent!

I would still prefer a CE style gig with the short accoustic middle section - it really shows their musicianship and also gives Johanne a break so that he's got plenty of energy left for a dramatic end to Fragmentation and a leap into the crowd

That would be fantastic - I really do think a mellow moment sets off the heavier stuff so well. Think "Nothing else matters", or "Under the sun".

I've an idea Karl's said he doesn't like playing acoustic live very much, probably on the Critical Energy DVD somewhere, but you never know...

Endless Sea
Devoted
Consume To Live
Goodbye Mother Earth
The Latent Gene
Eat The Unicorn
A Tension Of Souls
The Destruction Of Words
Avalon