Unwritten Pages feat. Damian Wilson/Karl Groom

One leads to the others :D

I think you guys are coming full circle here... for better or worse ;-)

Just a short update: I've come to a very nice agreement with the label and will sign some time this week. Looks like the album might be available as soon as october!

Cheers, guys - much appreciated. I am very thankful for this opportunity. If I am not mistaken, CDs are being pressed this week. Looks like October is a go still!

Hey guys,

I don't want to turn into a forum spam bot, so I am not gonna post direct links. Suffice to say that you can now pre-order the album at a lot of major outlets, such as Amazon, CD Wow, CD Universe.

Release is still slated (and confirmed) for October 5th, so any help in getting word out on the street would be much, much appreciated! Also, if you have suggestions on how to spread the word in a not-so-spammy way, please let me know!

Thanks and peace & out! :Smokin:

Hey how is everyone doing?? Sorry for the lack of updates; I am trying hard to keep up with everything but reality is usually faster (or I am just too damn slow ;-))

With the album out now, we're running a fun contest on our website and it would be great (also for me personally) to hear from you guys - check it out at www.unwrittenpages.com

Thanks for your time & take care!