Up the Butt

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
From www.sabbat-uk.com

"" Up the Butt
Those of you who have seen us at recent festivals in July/August will have noticed Frazer not quite being himself but doing a great impersonation of our good friend Gizz Butt (ex Prodigy / English Dogs / current More I See Guitar player). It became obvious to us that Frazer's heart really wasn't into playing and he admitted he didn't want to do all the shows we had planned.
I first met Gizz in 1988, he actually wanted to audition for Sabbat when we played the Mosley Dance Centre in Birmingham with his band War Dance. He didn't get an audition because he had a pink guitar but we stayed in touch and became great friends. I produced a few records for him and even became God Parent to his son. Bit odd seeing as I don't believe in the big man himself but, hey, it was a crackin' party.
It's a shame Frazer hasn't been more into this, we all wanted this to be the original line up but on the other hand Gizz's playing is amazing and I don't think it's ever sounded quite as tight as when we are on form at the moment.
So be sure to welcome Gizz on future dates, as you will find out if you say hello, he's quite a character.
Andy Sneap
""

Well he should have been at BOA sigining stuff then!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Best bit of that paragraph?
"So be sure to welcome Gizz on future dates"

Thats DATES:loco: :loco: :loco:

no we haven't said never again with Frazer. If he wanted to rehearse and do the job properley we'd let him, he just doesn't want to so.... its only meant to be fun after all.
Like I keep saying, we are not looking at this long term, at the moment we just have Sweden Rock Cruise and Bradford show booked. If good offers come in they'll be considered.

no we haven't said never again with Frazer. If he wanted to rehearse and do the job properley we'd let him, he just doesn't want to so.... its only meant to be fun after all.
Like I keep saying, we are not looking at this long term, at the moment we just have Sweden Rock Cruise and Bradford show booked. If good offers come in they'll be considered.

Hope more come in then. Sounded great at Bloodstock,should not be missed.

You hear that w00dy? You reading this?:lol:

Ps Andy, i didnt realise that was the reasonFrazer went. Sad really. Me and w00dy could always play in Sabbat - hes great on bass. Me? Im just fat with a good tattoo and loads of t-shirts- i could just be a merchandising stand :))

This was announced today on the Totalrock newsletter.

"NEW SABBAT BASSIST
Sabbat have replaced bassist Frazer Craske with Gizz Butt."

w00dy

ME ME ME!!! I'll play bass in Sabbat regardless of the bass model! :heh: (sorry W00dy :p)
I'm joking.. maybe. :rolleyes:

Sad for Frazer, my personal model of how to stay on stage!... but hearty welcome to Gizz!

morat's still alive and kickin I believe, as is Krusher, who I nearly destroyed on a TV interview that is actually somewhere owned by Paul Smith who did the arch enemy DVD. Both of us in a very bad way lol.

morat's still alive and kickin I believe, as is Krusher, who I nearly destroyed on a TV interview that is actually somewhere owned by Paul Smith who did the arch enemy DVD. Both of us in a very bad way lol.
Krusher Joule LOL oh they were they days wernt they -when KERRRANG was fuckin ACE!

"Hello boozers"