UP THE IRONS - July 5

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Maiden is coming to the First Midwest whateverthehellitscalled, on Thursday July 5.

I believe Alice Cooper and Coheed and Cambria are opening, but does it really ever matter who is supporting Maiden?????
(well, would be better if it were Tygers, Diamond Head, Saxon, Hell, or Angel Witch, but that will never happen, at least in the States, so why even wish it!)

Anyhow, who's in??? :headbang:

Is he on an AVANTASIA disc???????

That probably explains how Eric Singer got involved.
I had always wondered actually how Tobi would have gotten Singer involved.

Maiden is coming to the First Midwest whateverthehellitscalled, on Thursday July 5.

I believe Alice Cooper and Coheed and Cambria are opening, but does it really ever matter who is supporting Maiden?????
(well, would be better if it were Tygers, Diamond Head, Saxon, Hell, or Angel Witch, but that will never happen, at least in the States, so why even wish it!)

Anyhow, who's in??? :headbang:

Well I'll be in. Actually you guys will probably blast me for this, but I actually like Alice a lot better than I do Maiden. Haha. I may be trying to get up close for this one though. Reason being that it seems to be the best way at this venue to hear shit.

I am actually very excited to see Coop.
I admit to really only knowing his well known songs and not owning anything.
Still someone who I would still like to see live as I am sure it will be a good show.

Eric Singer was on there way before Alice Cooper. Alice Cooper I think even did 1 or 2 live appearances with them in Europe.

Gotcha, yeah, I know you know a hell of a lot more about AVANTASIA than I.
Eric Singer has held the throne various times for Alice Cooper so I didn't know if that was a connection or just a coincidence.