Up to you :)

Bodhi

Jan 3, 2007
I know this could sound a bit self-promoting, and i should have written this post with another account saying "hey guys i discovered this new band...blablabla"

But i wont do it.

We really wish to know what you think about our new videoclip, we spent a lot of money and time in it with Solobuio Visual Factory, we tried to change a bit the "usual" concept of videoclips, we tried to make music and images merge, not collide or just show girls and money to "keep the viewer chained to the tv enough time for the catchy music to permeate them and make them buy the record".

If we were able to do this, it's up to you.

If i bothered you, i'm really sorry and i assure i didn't want to do that.

Here it is, click on the image and let us know !!! :)

Sincerly thanks

Bodhi

Hi Bodhi,

Checked out your video and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Conceptually, it was both exciting and very original and I really enjoyed the choice of location and the wolf. Rivetting stuff.

I thought the song was excellent with a great range of instruments melded into a exciting and thought provoking number. I like a song that you have to listen too in order to learn something new everytime and it definately hit the mark.

Well done to you guys for the song and pat on the back for Solobuio. Your quite correct, that majority of videos today are bland and rather boring but your video was not the case.

Excellent stuff. Will be checking you guys out and ensuring my mates check out your website.

All the best and good luck
:headbang:

Thanks Max, we really appreciate your help in improving our work, if you want to know some more info on the video there's a similar thread on the ppusa forum where i spoke more precisely about the location and other things :

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/297316-just-needed-know-your-opinion.html

If you have any critic or other things you wish to share with us please do it, both solobuio and us are really opened to suggestions for the next chapter !

Thanks again :kickass:

Hi Bodhi,
congratulations, very nice and original work! I enjoyed both the music (should I talk about my first impression, it sounds a bit like a merge between Jethro Tull and Dream Theatre...) and the video: it's surely different from most of the videoclips one can see today, very suggestive indeed...
I'll write you a private message, in the meanwhile all the best to you and your band and best wishes to you all! :kickass:
Rock on! :headbang: